Too much to drink

"Joke, after work Midnight, Mic and I will be going to the bar. You should tag along." Aizawa said, shaking her body. "Mhm. I'd love to," Emi said, getting up from her bed. Aizawa left for work, while Emi got ready for work. She put on her hero costume, grabbed a banana and ran off. "I can't wait for another awesome day!" Emi said cheerfully. She took the last bite of her banana just as she went into the school.

(*TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M SICK T~T*)

After work, Emi knew she was going to be late. She had loads of papers to mark so she moved back to the dorm. "Sorry Aizawa, gotta mark these papers!" Emi mumbled to herself. Meanwhile with Aizawa, both Midnight and Mic were wasted. "Soo Shouta are you excited for your girlfriend to come?" Mic said. "And who would that be." Aizawa asked. "Emi of coursee! I mean you did kiss her and all..." Mic giggled. Aizawa once again blushed and tried to ignore Mic. "Jeez, when is that green-haired girl coming man? It's sooo boring without her!" Midnight said. "Where are you Emi...?" Aizawa thought to himself. "Well guys, I'll just take a small sip of beer." Aizawa said, chugging down a big bottle of beer. "Damn Aizawa, I dare you to drink more!" Mic yelled. Aizawa started to chug down another, and another. He was drunk. "Emiii...Where...Are...You...." Midnight whined as she saw Emi walk into the bar. "Hey everyone, sorry I was late. I had to grade a lot of papers. A lot." "Pfft, I can't believe you ditched us for stupid papers." Aizawa chuckled.

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP IM SO SORRY* 

After drinking, Emi and Aizawa stayed at the bar while Mic and Midnight left for the dorms. "Emi...I just want to thank you. You always keep me going everyday. I don't know what I'd do without you." "I-is that a confession..?" Emi said, flustered. "I guess you can put it that way..." Aizawa replied. 

Emi sat there silently. So many thoughts ran through her head. 

Eraserhead...Likes me..?

It can't be...It must be some sick joke.

Is he really serious about this..?

"Hey, Emi!" Aizawa brought her back to reality. "What's wrong?~" He said seductively. 

"Nothing..." Emi said as she looked up. Aizawa then kissed her on the lips softly.

HI GUYS IM SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE SCHOOL CRUSHED MY SOUL AND I WAS SICK 🙄