Embarrassment

Hey guys, before you continue reading this, there will be some violence and mature content later in the series. So if you're sensitive about this stuff I suggest you click away xD

Emi had left early as she wanted to go get breakfast with midnight. One the other hand, she had already prepared lunch and breakfast for Aizawa as usual. Aizawa never once asked Emi to prepare him anything, but he was grateful. Aizawa woke up, went to the kitchen to see a plate full of pancakes with a smiley face design as the syrup. He then thought about the incident last night where he kissed Emi in the mouth. He was full of regret! He was sure Emi would tell everyone about it and he would be extremely embarrassed. "Argh! Why did I even kiss her? Was I drunk? No, I wasn't." He asked himself. He stopped thinking about it sooner, he packed his stuff and left. "Oh no, I'm late! I'll see you later Midnight!" Emi yelled. "Ah crap, I'm late. Eh, it's fine. What could go wrong by being late a little." Aizawa said. Back with Emi, she was running as fast as she could. As she reached a little more, she slowed down. Only to see Aizawa behind her! She was way too embarrassed to go up to him after the incident, so she tried to pretend he was not there. When Aizawa looked up, he saw a green-haired woman with Ms Joke's uniform. "Oh no, it's Joke. I don't think she noticed me though...Thank goodness." 

*TIME SKIP*

After work, Emi went back to the dorm. She was really tired from grading papers, so she lost focus of everything. She was reaching the dorm just before she heard a boy crying. She retraced her steps to then find a boy with a scraped knee. "Little boy, are you okay?" Emi said as she squatted down to match the boys height. "N-no, I hurt my knee really bad, and it hurts!" The boy cried. Emi reached into her purse and pulled out a plaster with a smiley face and stuck it to his scraped knee. "You'll be fine in no time! Just trust me." Emi said, as she gave him a warm smile. She ran back to the dorm, wanting to take a long nap. When she reached the dorm, he saw Aizawa searching his bag, looking frustrated. "Um..Aizawa? What's wrong?" She said before Aizawa replied with "I lost my keys, damn it. Do you have yours?" Emi nodded and reached into her purse and took out a set of keys. As soon as she opened the door, she ran straight to her bedroom and took a nap.

Welp...451 words! I hope you enjoyed it because in the next part Aizawa gets a little drunk...;)