Confession

This chapter sorta gave me butterflies and I thought it was cute hehe so prepare yourselves

"Okay Shouta. Today's the big day! You're going to confess to Emi, no questions asked." Aizawa said to himself. He had asked Emi to meet him at a fancy Italian place for dinner. He did not make it so clear that he wanted to confess, but Ms Joke already had a fishy feeling.

That evening, Class 1A found out about Aizawas confession plan, so they decided to eavesdrop on them. With Aizawa and Emi, they had already been in the restaurant. Emi wore a white flannel with smiley faces while matching it with black suspenders. While Aizawa wore a black shirt and jeans. Not too formal, but it would work. "Say Shouta, I gotta ask. Why did you invite me here out of no where? It's kinda bizzare if you ask me." "It'll all make sense sooner or later, Emi. But right now focus on what you want to eat." Aizawa replied. Emi nodded in agreement and scanned the menu for anything she fancied.

*time skip hehe 😎*

After eating, the two pro heros went outside the restaurant. "So, you gonna answer my question?" Emi asked. Aizawa then took a deep breath, then muttered "Emi...I...I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember. Although we're so different, there's something about you that gives me butterflies. Will you...be my girlfriend...?" "Wait, what did you say? I couldn't hear." Emi said, giggling to herself. But she only said that to hide her blush. In fact, her heart was pounding. She had no idea if she was dreaming. The blush on her cheeks were very noticeable. She muttered out a "Yes. I love you too." She was too flustered by the fact that Aizawa confessed to her. All of a sudden, he kissed her softly on the lips. She was defeated. Normally, Emi would run away from a relationship just to wait for Aizawa to confess. This was that moment. She shut her eyes and kissed him back. It was every girls dream.

 Aizawa was almost never happy. They actually thought he would be alone for the rest of his life. But, they were really happy for their teachers. 

Omg my fav ship EVERRRRRR hehe I loved writing this one 😋. AAAAA OK BYE