Just a dare!

It was a long day for Aizawa and Emi. They had been teaching their butts off! Although they were tired, they had promised Mic and Midnight they would meet up. Aizawa walked to Emi's staff room, to find her exhausted. "Joke, let's go. Midnight and Mic are waiting for us." Aizawa said, sounding tired as well. Emi got up and left the staff room with Aizawa just before they went to Mic's dorm. "Midnight! We're here!" Emi yelled outside the dorm. "Ah, Emi, Aizawa! You're finally here." Midnight yelled. "Took you long enough!" A grumpy Mic added. Once they went in, they sat on the floor as Mic said: "Let's play truth or dare! It's been a while since we did that, yeah?" Midnight nodded in agreement. But, Aizawa was hesitant. Last time when they had played truth or dare, Aizawa had to give Emi a big hug and actually be nice to her. After loads of convincing, Aizawa FINALLY agreed. Sometime later, it was Aizawa's turn. "Alright, Shouta, truth or dare?" Mic asked. "Hm...I pick dare. What could go wrong, right?" Aizawa chuckled. "I dare you...to kiss Emi!" Midnight said. "YEAH! Do it!" Mic agreed. Aizawa and Emi were both too shocked for words, their faces flooded with blush. Emi then said: "Alright guys, don't be unrealistic. We all know Shouta isn't gonna ki--" Aizawa then cut her off by kissing her in the mouth. "OHHHHH YEAHHH! HE DID IT!" Mic and Midnight yelled. Ms Joke just stared blankly at Aizawa flustered. She was too shocked for words. "I-it was just a dare, don't get the wrong idea!" Aizawa said, also flustered. "Alright guys, go back and kiss in your dorm. I'm way too sleepy for this!" Mic added. Aizawa glared at him then said: "Alright Joke, he's right. Let's go back to our dorm and call it a day." Ms Joke nodded in agreement, then left. She was still shocked at how good Aizawa was at kissing, but she did not want to think too much about it.