chapter 6

The next day i didn't really feel like going to my classes so I just stayed in bed and texted everyone to not bother me.
But, Randall, being Randall, has to interrupt my peaceful day
"So...you and Hamish..." he said as he walked in my room
"ugh I'd you came to talk about that then leave" I groaned and pulled the covers over my head "no no no, we're going to talk about it now" he said before he pulled my blanket away from me "fine" I sighed in defeat and sat up
"how did you find out?" He asked me
"jack read it in the book about the hides" "does he know?" I shook my head "what? Why?" "Because I'm too embarrassed to tell him" I muttered "you have nothing to be embarrassed ab-" Randall's confidence boast speech is cut if by his phone ringing "what's up Hamish?" Randall asked when he answered, I told him to put him in speaker and he did  "you know those order  friends of jack's?" Hamish asked

" he said as he walked in my room "ugh I'd you came to talk about that then leave" I groaned and pulled the covers over my head "no no no, we're going to talk about it now" he said before he pulled my blanket away from me "fine" I sighed in defeat...

"hot and hotter?" "They know I'm a wolf. They're hunting me" Hamish said and my eyes widened, a sudden urge to keep him safe got in me "dude, what? How?" "I don't know Randall. How do you think a magical secret society would hunt a werewolf?" Hamish hissed "I don't know. Enchanted knives?" Randall shrugged "that might explain why my wound isn't healing" Hamish sighed "they stabbed you?!" I panicked "Hamish where are you? I'm coming to get you" "stay out. One secret identity down is enough" Hamish insisted "fuck that Hamish you're bleeding to death!" "Y/n, I need you to find a way to heal a magical wound, your mom must've written something about it in her diary" "on it," I told him before he hung up.

Hamish was right my mom had a receipt for a healing serum/cream for his wound. I used whatever I could find in the drawers of the house to make it as quick as I could "is it supposed to be bubbling like this?" Lillith asked me "yes, it means it's working" I reassured her " and then someone walked in a football wolf's outfit "hello?" He took the furry head off, it was Hamish.We helped him sit in the couch and they took off his shirt while I was finishing the serum "okay this may hurt a little but just breath it will be okay" I reassure him before I applied the serum, he groaned in pain but didn't move an inch. When I moved my hand away the wound was gone "that's amazing" Randall said and I nodded in agreement "thank you y/n" "it's nothing" I blushed

 When I moved my hand away the wound was gone "that's amazing" Randall said and I nodded in agreement "thank you y/n" "it's nothing" I blushed

"we need to deal with Kyle and his little death squad " Hamish growled "agreed. Let's kill those assholes" Lillith smirked "that's not gonna solve anything" I rolled my eyes "but we'll have killed some assholes" "we need to be smart about this. The order's looking for a werewolf, let's give him one" Hamish smirked before he started taking off his clothes, I immediately turned around "aww it's cute" Lillith teased "shut up I'm not opened to this whole nakedness thing yet" I muttered and when Randall tapped my shoulder I turned back around, knowing Hamish was already out "you're joining us?" I shook my head "there's something I ran into earlier that I'd really like to go back to" I told him "okay, we'll be back soon" he reassured me before he left with Hamish and Lillith.

While they were handling death squad I went back to reading my mom's diary, there was a specific additional part about me that I wanted to read."My sweet girl, I know she will be disappointed in me once she found out, but she's destined for greater things than falling in love with a man, and even if she will, he will hurt her, and then she will become what she was meant to be. She has magic within her, she's just too mundane to let it out"I can't believe her, what kind of a mom won't wish her daughter love? She's the worst.

When they came back it was already dark outside, Hamish made us all drinks as us  we waited by some old closet "Did I miss it?" Hamish asked while he passed us the drinks "nope

When they came back it was already dark outside, Hamish made us all drinks as us  we waited by some old closet "Did I miss it?" Hamish asked while he passed us the drinks "nope. All good" Randall  told him "what exactly are we waiting for?" I asked them "for the hide to return," Lillith said, "how long does it take?" "Hard to tell. Some return home faster than others" Hamish shrugged "do I have to wait to drink this?" Lillith groaned "I'm not," Hamish said before he drank with them while  I was the only one who saw the hide return "oh Shit! I'm never gonna see one" Randall huffed "I hope you're right" Lillith smirked mockingly "to canon fodder" we all raised our glasses "I wish Jack was here" Lillith sighed and we all have her a 'WTF' look "shut up" Lillith and Randall were quick to call it a day but I stayed by the fire a little, it reminded me of my childhood house "you're okay?" I turned around to see Hamish standing by the living room entrance "my daughter is meant for greater things than love" I mimicked my mom's words from her diary "She never wanted me to have a normal life, she always wanted me to become like her" "but you don't have to, Randall told me you have a soulmate today, maybe he'll be the one who ca hell you escape that future your mom planned" Hamish said, "first of all I'm going to murder Randall, second of all, what if he doesn't like me back?" I sighed "I'm sure he will, you're an amazing person y/n, how can you not be sure about it?"

 Some return home faster than others" Hamish shrugged "do I have to wait to drink this?" Lillith groaned "I'm not," Hamish said before he drank with them while  I was the only one who saw the hide return "oh Shit! I'm never gonna see one" Randall ...

"You're right, thanks Hamish" I smiled, blushing deeply "you're welcome" he kissed my cheek before he retired to his room,
OMG, I'm blushing so HARD.