chapter 9

None of the knights came to see if I'm okay last night, they knew, they knew what I have become. But I don't care, all I care about is revenge, revenge on the order, on Hamish and on my mom.Mommy dearest was kind enough to inherit me her scepters and crown so I used it, I'm coming for you, Edward Coventry.I opened the door to the order's temple with my hand, making everyone inside gasp in shock "surprise! Where's Edward?" I growled, "who are you?" An old woman with black hair asked me "you know who I am. Now, where is Edward?" "You can't be here" she said and I flicked my wrist, sending her flying back just like I did to Hamish "I'm going to ask nicely only one more time, where's Edward?" Brandon pointed at a huge door that was on my left "thank you" I smirked.

 Now, where is Edward?" "You can't be here" she said and I flicked my wrist, sending her flying back just like I did to Hamish "I'm going to ask nicely only one more time, where's Edward?" Brandon pointed at a huge door that was on my left "thank ...

I opened the door and saw Edward reading some book "you evil baster!" I accused but he used his magic to cause the ground to wrap around my legs "about time you show up" he smirked "release me" I demanded "oh I will, once ensure you won't kill me" "then you're in for a long night" I growled "you see I don't understand why are you here trying to kill me when clearly it's your precious soulmate you should be killing" "you first, you killed my mom" I said "oh yes, it was hard for me trust me, but she got out of hand, you in the other hand can be perfect" he said as he studied my appearance "in your dreams Coventry" "do you remember your mother having a certain necklace?" He asked me "the arrow-shaped one?" "Exactly! Your mother wasn't always wicked, the necklace did it to her" he told me "still doesn't make up for everything" "of course not, but I wonder which affect the necklace will have on you, you're already wicked, maybe it will make you more cooperative" he smirked as he took it out "stay away from me!" I hissed but couldn't protect myself because of this forsaken ground. I put up a huge fight but he caught my shoulder and out the necklace on, it's sigil glowed but nothing felt different "in you face, it didn't work" I smirked but then, out of the blue he kissed me, I'm repeating this, he KISSED me.And that's even not the weird part, the weird part is that I kissed him back.When we parted the ground let me go but I didn't want to kill Edward anymore "love can you go watch over the preparations outside for me?" He whispered in my ear "of course magus" I smirked Before I left the room, bumping to Alyssa on my way out "watch it" I growled, earning a confused expression from her but I shrugged it off.I made sure everything was going as planned until Edward summoned me back "yes?" "Sit, I need your help" he said as he patted the chair beside him.

 I sat down and then a woman came in "grand magus" she bowed and then looked at me "you can refer to me as my queen" I smirked and she nodded "Kepler, why are you here?" Edward asked her "because you summoned me" she frowned "why do we keep the Gn...

 I sat down and then a woman came in "grand magus" she bowed and then looked at me "you can refer to me as my queen" I smirked and she nodded "Kepler, why are you here?" Edward asked her "because you summoned me" she frowned "why do we keep the Gnostic council around?" "I like to think of us as the Order's voice of reason Magus," she said "do you think Vera considered herself the voice of reason when she conspired to take the Vada Maecum away from me?" Edward growled, "I assure you magus I knew nothing about Vera's intentions," she said and I smirked "let's see about that" I got up from my seat and pressed my palm to her heart "she's telling the truth" I told Edward "I am, magus, I am telling the truth" she shivered in fright like she should "hemmings is dead, Vera betrayed me, that leaves me with you" he sighed "yes magus, thank you" "don't get cocky I'm still here sweetie" I smirked from my seat "the werewolves are circling. They are trying to take the Vada Maecum away from me, it's yours and y/n's Job to stop them. Do you understand?" She nodded "send some disciples to my house to get my son. I want him here with me" Edward ordered her "at once" she said and friend to leave "can't wait to work with you" I smirked and she left.

"I'm bored Edward your coven is full of goodies" I forked as I walked back into his office "just on time, ready to kill some werewolves?" He asked "though you'd never ask" I grinned and we left to his house.When we got there I sensed a group of males that were in the house, probably looking for Edward or his son. I signaled Edward to wait outside before I walked in."Hello boys" I said, making them all turn towards me "are you lost girl?" One of them growled "no, but it seems that you are" I said "you have one second to get out the way you came in" the same man threatened me "ooh badass, I like " I chuckled "lady get the hell out!" "Make me" I challenge. They all charged at me at once so I mastered a huge amount of power before taking out two daggers I stole for the order "time for some real fun" I smirked and charged back at them.

Once I was done I opened the door for Edward "someone had fun" he smirked and I shrugged "they were no real challenge for me, now gran the Vada Meacum and let's go"After he grabbed his precious book he went to go in the living room but I stopped h...

Once I was done I opened the door for Edward "someone had fun" he smirked and I shrugged "they were no real challenge for me, now gran the Vada Meacum and let's go"After he grabbed his precious book he went to go in the living room but I stopped him "jack's here, with your favorite student" I teased and he took my hand off before he stormed in "where's my soon?" He asked jack, Alyssa made a move to try and hurt Edward but I used a spell to make her go unconscious, causing jack to try and shift "this one's all yours" I told Edward who used he new powers to stop jack from shifting and creat a power field. He called Kepner to make sure she has Maddox "tell me you have him," he told her "I'd say that's impossible because the disciples hi sent were killed by the gang y/n killed" "are you sure?" She asked him "yes I'm sure. Werewolves killed them" "your son is safe but you won't find him, not in time" jack told Edward "you're playing with fire Jackie boy" I smirked "why are you helping him y/n? I thought you were one o-" "of you? Where were you when I was hurt and frightened? Oh right, to busy being frightened of me too, you create me, you and that snake Hamish" I growled "let's strike a deal, I'll get you your son, I'll bring him to you at the temple. You'll have your sacrifice and my surrender" "and in exchange?" "You don't kill my friends " jack offered "no, that's too easy" Edward refused "there's nothing easy about it, but I would do anything to save my friends, including you y/n"

 You'll have your sacrifice and my surrender" "and in exchange?" "You don't kill my friends " jack offered "no, that's too easy" Edward refused "there's nothing easy about it, but I would do anything to save my friends, including you y/n"

 "there's nothing to save Jack. And that's quite the sacrifice you're willing to make, why?" "The fact you're don't know is why I've hated you my entire life. But I can't live with all of this anymore. So maybe.. if I give you what you want you won't slaughter everyone I care about " jack explained "so, a final request from a dead man then. Okay. You have my word" Edward said before he pointed at Alyssa, I nodded Before I picked her up "you said I have your word" jack growled "oh you can have her back, as soon as I've completed the Vada Meacum" "dork worry Jackie, I'll take good care of her for you" I smirked before I pushed her out "be at the temple with my soon by eleven-thirty, and trust me, you don't want to be late".