chapter 7

Hey, guys can someone jump to the grocery store to get me some-OMG jack you're back!" I squealed happily and hugged him "it's good to see you too y/n" he chuckled and I let him go "glad to see you're alive" I smiled

 "I got stabbed you know" Hamish cut in "yeah his wound didn't heal," Randall said "Thanks to your magic-douche posse" Lillith smirked "they're not my magic douche posse" Jack rolled his eyes and they kept playing "I can't tell if you guys are mad...

 "I got stabbed you know" Hamish cut in "yeah his wound didn't heal," Randall said "Thanks to your magic-douche posse" Lillith smirked "they're not my magic douche posse" Jack rolled his eyes and they kept playing "I can't tell if you guys are mad at me or not" "we're just happy you're home" Hamish smiled "ha! Suck it! Three in a row!" Lillith smirked and I gave her a high five "that's my girl" "Damm in Hamish" Randall groaned and then we moved to the living room "well, for what it's worth it doesn't sound like the order has any idea who's a wolf, or how many there are, so...we might be safe" jack said, "so, what's thus magical misery tour all about?" I frowned "Coventry sent us to pick up this device that lets you talk to the dead. Alyssa said it would help him find someone, but she didn't say who" jack explained "huh, does it work? Who'd you call?" "Your mom?" "If it was her, not a version I want to remember " "joint the club" I sighed "Is that why you look like someone killed your dog?" Hamish asked and I punched his arms for being rude "that and I'm pretty sure Alyssa hates me" jack muttered "aww I think he actually cares" Lillith smiles, wow, it's literally the first time I see her smile "genuine heartbreak face" "yeah man. We've all been there" Randall sighed "you all lost a girlfriend after being haunted by a necromancer for a magic phone that calls dead people? " jack frowned "yes. Metaphorically,yes" Randall nodded and I bit back a chuckle, he can be so dumb sometimes "fear not. The knight of saint Christopher has a foolproof cure for a broken heart" Hamish smirked," let me guess, day drinking?" I chuckled "how'd you know?" Randall gasped "seems like your solution for everything" I shrugged.

We went to the bar near the college.I ordered whiskey while the rest treated themselves with beers "To Kyle" Randall said and raised his beer "fuck him" Lillith said "nope"

 "not toasting that dickhead" jack agreed "don't know him but I'm gonna stick with them Randall, payback for earlier" I smirked "guys, he was a knight, even if it was only for five minutes and he sacrificed himself for us" Randall said "that was c...

 "not toasting that dickhead" jack agreed "don't know him but I'm gonna stick with them Randall, payback for earlier" I smirked "guys, he was a knight, even if it was only for five minutes and he sacrificed himself for us" Randall said "that was cannon fooder" Lillith corrected him "c'mon, we're a brotherhood " Randall insisted "gender-neutral collective " I smirked as I corrected him this time "thank you" Lillith smirked "fine, to Kyle, what's his douche. Long the road and shirt the life" we all clicked our glasses before drinking, but then we heard the ringing "ugh we just sat down" I groaned "should we?" "We should keep a low profile, at least, until we know how they were haunting us. No unnecessary transformation" Hamish explained and we all looked at lily, clearly, she was the one who needed to be told that "why are you looking at me?" I smirked and she groaned "fine"

I went to take a sip from my whiskey when Randal took the glass and got up "I understand someone had a death wish today" I said and the calmness in my voice caused Hamish, Lillith and jack to become uneasy but then I saw that he did it to save a girl from being harassed and I smile proudly at him "that's my bro, I'm going to get another glass" I said but when I got up I bumped into the man's Randall saved the girl from "watch where you're going bitch" he hissed "oh I'm the bitch? I bet you'd look really cute when I turn your wallet into a leash and make you roll over" I smirked "hey..let's all take a breath" Hamish said as he pulled me behind him "you know there's only one way this plays out. She insults you, then I try to talk everyone down, but you get insulted by something I say and threaten me then she'll insult you again and you'll do something stupid like swing at me. She punches you, your pals step up, the whole place jumps off and someone calls the cops. So, what if..instead of all of that..we buy you guys around and call it a night ?" Hamish offered but to be honest the dude didn't seem like he's interested "call me stupid again dumbass" the man challenged Hamish "you know, aggression is a sign of a micropenis" I sassed

 "did you hear that? Micropenis" jack chuckled and then the man punched Hamish "oh no you didn't" I growled before I twisted his hand and flipped him on the floor while Hamish and jack took care of his friends "never, and I mean never, touch my fr...

 "did you hear that? Micropenis" jack chuckled and then the man punched Hamish "oh no you didn't" I growled before I twisted his hand and flipped him on the floor while Hamish and jack took care of his friends "never, and I mean never, touch my friends" I growled and let his hand go, "I think it's time we call it a night" jack said and I gave him a nice shut sherlock' look.

The next morning we saw Randall didn't come back after he ran away with the girl so we started being worried. I went to look for him around the campus while Lillith and Hamish went back to the bar to see if the staff knows where he went.I went to his room at the dorms only to see Gabrielle and Brandon "what are you doing here?" I asked them "we could ask you the same thing" Gabrielle smirked "I came here looking for my friend, but clearly he's not here so bye" I turned to the door but stopped when a metal hand wrapped around my throat "I know what you are y/n l/n, I've got you say you do no justice to the legends" she chocked me

I went to his room at the dorms only to see Gabrielle and Brandon "what are you doing here?" I asked them "we could ask you the same thing" Gabrielle smirked "I came here looking for my friend, but clearly he's not here so bye" I  turned to the do...

  I felt rage flowing through my body "sometimes all you need is trigger bitch" I growled and tighten my fist, it made her choke "h-how c-can you do that?" She choked out "like dear mother said, I am the queen after all, but leave before I kill you" I growled and let my fist go, she took her legs and ran out, Brandon hot on her heels.

I looked around the room, it was messy as hell, meaning, someone kidnapped Randall.