Storyline

At the age of 14, Michelle Blackstone killed her mom for having an affair with another man other than her father. Before she committed this crime, she's was the school's biggest geek, she used to get picked on and teased by everyone in the school whether they were upperclassmen or lower. The way she dresses in school is different from home, always wearing those ridiculous looking baggy trousers and large sweatshirts that hid her body and worn out shoes, her hair is always in a mess, but of course that's all a show.

But at home she gets changed into her clothes which consist of her wearing black jeans, tank top or t-shirt plus a hoodie just in case of an emergency mission they have to complete. Her parents have been training her since she was young so she could become the best agent in the company, her parents are FBI agents undercover in the city they were living. Then it comes to a day when her training stops and the boss of the company give her first ever mission. Want to know what it is?

Protecting the biggest jerk in the school which is JamesMcCaster. Oh hearing his name makes her blood boil. He was cocky and rich basically his life couldn't get better for him as his dad was the CEO at some business company and his mother was a very successful fashion designer as well as a nurse. But the thing is nobody knows why is this person after Nick and his family. Michelle was determine to find out!

She was getting closer to find out this mysterious person she got into another whole lot of mess after finding out the truth about her life and what happened. As a teenager anger builds up and might make you things you'd regret but she didn't regret killing her mom nor going to jail. After 6 years being in prison she got bailed out and starting her life being the inspectors assistant. Oh this will be fun Michelle thought. But not really when she finds out that it is James older brother, Nick! Bloody hell and he has a kid too,
What the hell happened?