My first mission! Yes!

Hey there y'all my name Michelle I'm 14 years old and freshman year in high school. You see the school I go to people call me a nerd, geek, freak, lame girl and of course loser, sure I'm quite clever if I say so myself... And wear these ridiculous looking clothes which I don't like wearing but I have to.

I have to keep my secret, well you know a secret. Yeah get bullied and teased about the clothes I wear and how I act as long as I don't risk myself from anyone else finding out my secret, I'm good to go! Don't give a care what anyone else says and I know one day I will kick their butts for acting such douchebags.

Smiling to that thought, dad came into the room without knocking. Ugh dad can't a girl get some time to plan to kick people butts, course not. "Hey, need you in the office pronto," he says as I groan and get my lazy butt off the chair I was sitting on.

Going inside the office with my hands in my pocket, "yeah..." I said with a bored tone.
"Guess what?" He says, I just look at him with no emotion.
"What? Oh come on dad tell me already!" I exclaimed, getting impatient.

"Alright, it's not good news," he says staring at me I started to become nervous as he stood up and leaned towards me. I gulped and my hands became clammy. "Honey it's great news!" My face dropped
What.the.hell?

"You have your very first mission. I read the letter before you so I know what kind of mission your doing and to be honest is actually quite an easy job. Boss thought it would be a good start as this will build up in the future later on. Go on then open it."
I felt like I couldn't breathe
"Seriously" I chocked out as dad nodded and rubbed my back I got the envelope and opened it.

This is your first mission Blackstone, your mission is to protect McCaster family in particular James. find out as much information about him and the people around him. then report back to me as the criminal trying to kill them is captured. Don't let me down on this one and good luck.

As I read that my jaw dropped, "no.way" I say no freaking way in hell I'm protecting that jerk ugh no never nada goodbye I'm backing out this mission, i wish it could be that easy but i can't I have to do it and I don't want to!!
"Yep, your protecting the McCaster family and I know their son, you two go to school together don't you he's like what two years older? Anyways I know we got to keep a low profile especially I know you dress differently in school and how you would dress here. But let me tell you it's the perfect thing for you to spy on James during the school hours and see if you can figure out some things. Just keep on eye on him if he does anything weird or give weird hints whatever and then outside school hours I want you get a part time job in the hospital working along side with James mom see if anything is going on. Ok?"

Not Ok!

"Dad I can't have two things going on with the life I'm having. An.." he cuts me off "Michelle I know this seems very crazy but hey kiddo think about it there is a family and they are innocent people's lives we are talkin..." I cut him off
"Dad innocent people, James as an innocent person. Do you know what he does and you call him innocent dad do you oh my god what am I hearing like!" Dad cuts me off from my rant.

"As I was saying their lives are in danger and imagine right that they were killed and you know that you could of helped them, done something to save all of them. You're nervous about being caught right? Don't be just be the usual you in school when you get out of the house doing your mission trust me on this none really knows that a nerd or a very popular girl is an undercover agent not to mention the FBI. What do you say kiddo, you for it?"

I sigh in defeat as I know I wouldn't get out from this and nodded my head. He cups my face "good cos if you rejected it I don't think boss will be happy for a while with you" he smiles and kisses my forehead. I walked out of the office with a handful full of folders in my hand walking up the stairs reading them over quickly.

I sigh and think about this again. Making them feel safe ugh yeah right think again after what he did to me the family will be lucky to see spring and summer again oh god! You know what I rather have fun with this then considering it is my first mission and its with the McCaster family, why not? If I was a criminal and were planning to murder a family or a person in general it would be them.

Opening my door I see my window open, how strange? I drop the folders on my bed and I see a note I quickly open it and read it.

Hey there, deciding to write to you. You got 45 days left until the McCaster family are kidnapped and dead. Guess who's going to kidnap them and kill them before your very own eyes? Me
But good luck anyways for finding me and who I am and my team let's see if you can catch us. I'll be watching you my little pumpkin.
44 days

Wait what the hell that was creepy. Who in the world is watching wait.... This is a guy writing to me or girl oh god I have a stalker! I don't know but now I know I gotta help the McCaster family alive and safe for the next month or so and capturing this psycho creep too and it's team. Got 44 days let's hope I can figure all this out and get awarded!

Good luck to me, eh?
....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Thank y'all for reading. There might be grammatical mistakes please ignore them as I will fix them later. Anyways what do you all wattpaders think? Comment and vote please 😊

---> picture of Michelle