~𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝐷𝑎𝑤𝑛~

~

Girl, you got to understand
It's the way that I love you
Let me show you I'm your man
Break of Dawn

~

"And make sure you wear that black satin dress I love," Michael proposes, his voice dropping a few octaves. He knew that his deep voice excited me, causing a slight moan to escape my lips.

"Make sure you bring that with you as well," he chuckles and that doesn't make it any better.

I close my legs tightly and let out a deep sigh. "Baby are you trying to torture me before I even get there?"

It had been a couple of weeks since I had last seen my husband. Between Michael promoting his album as of late and me working on my designing career we barely get to see each other.

So, because of that, I have been staying over my friend Nevaeh's house. I don't like staying at Neverland alone when Michael isn't there. It just makes me feel lonely when I'd rather have his presence to fill the void.

"Just getting you prepared for what's about to happen tonight."

I smirk, biting down on my lip and closing my legs tighter. "And what's that daddy?"

A deep groan echoes through the receiver before Michael quickly says, "I will be there with the car to pick you up in an hour, so be ready. I love you, bye."

Before I could respond he had already hung up the phone. I laugh, placing my phone down on the vanity before turning back to the mirror.

"That man is going to learn about using that deep voice with me when we're not in close proximity of each other because I always win in the end."

I finish applying my makeup on my face—and within thirty minutes, then quickly put on my dress and heels. Looking in the mirror I smile, knowing this dress won't last long on me.

My phone buzzes the very next minute and I see it's a text from Michael.

Hubby: Your carriage awaits, my queen.

I don't even get to reply back because I'm quickly grabbing all my things and dashing out the front door, making sure to lock it on my way out. Outside stood Bill who had the all black Benz C 300's door opened for me to enter.

"Good evening Amaya," Bill greets with a smile.

I give him a quick hug. "Hey Bill, I've missed you."

He returns the hug, telling me he missed me as well and that I should start coming home more often.

As I begin to get into the vehicle I notice Michael's absence. "Uhh Bill where's Michael?"

"He's at Neverland he told me he wanted you to 'prepare for tonight'—whatever that means with you young kids," he jokes and I decide to laugh along.

I pull my phone out of my clutch and quickly send Michael a text.

Me: The last thing I said on the phone was too much for you? 😏