~𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒~

~

Do you remember
Those special times
That just go on and on
In the back of my mind
Do you
Remember the time

~

As we pulled up to the party—we being my friend Amelia and I—I notice the familiar black gates with golden blueprints accompanying it.

'Neverland'

"Amelia why in all of hell did you bring me here." I look to Amelia, with the straightest face ever and in return she starts laughing. "Does it look like I'm laughing with you?"

"No but you should see your face right now," she continues to laugh. Then she says, "this is where the party is at. You asked to go out to a party tonight Mun."

"Aren't there any other parties we can go to?" I ask, part of me hoping she'd say yes and the other part hoping she'd say no. This is what the man that owns this place does to me.

"No because everyone of high profile is here. Therefore, this is where we'll be partying. Now, if you want to stay in the car or something you can but I'm going to enjoy myself tonight," she says, pressing the caller button on the gates.

"Hi welcome to Michael Jackson's Halloween party," I hear the the person say on the intercom. "Names please?"

Of course they knew there was someone else in the car because I was the one who told Michael to install the cameras in Neverland. I was the one who told him to create Neverland the way it is. I was the one... I was always supposed to be the one—

"Amelia Johnson and Muna Banks," Amelia tells the person, who I recognize as John, Michael's main head of camera security.

"Muna's here? Oh Michael is going to be so happy," John mentions excitedly. Truthfully there was nothing to be too excited about because under no circumstances was I going to speak to Michael. I came to have fun and party to forget about all of my troubles at home. It was about time I got out and did something for me for once.

"Muna you okay girl? You've been staring forward for a minute now," she asks, her face showing complete concern. "You want to just turn around and try to go to a club or something?"

"Relax Amelia, I'm fine. Just being inside the gates make me reminisce..."

"He never stopped loving you, you do know that right?"

That was always my doubt though, that'd he'd move on and just forget about me. The last time we talked...

'Baby I don't want to do this but you're always unhappy and right now I can't make you happy... I just can't Muna," he sniffles, letting the tears run freely down his face.

'So you're not even going to try? Five years just going straight down the drain Michael?' I sob as I watch him begin to stand from the couch. 'Michael, baby wait a second.' I grab his arm stopping him from opening my door.

'Muna, my career—'

'It's always your career Michael! I told you I didn't care I just want you... baby I just want you and whatever to make this work—us work,' I continue to sob, placing my head on his chest. 'I'll continue to support you like I've been doing for the last five years Michael.'