~𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑅𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑀𝑦 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑~

~

Feels like I (Like I)
Have finally found the perfect love
That's mine
(See and I finally found the, come on girl)
You Rock My World

~

"Girl I am not going to drink tonight," I yell over the loud music. "Who's going to drive us home if I decide to drink?"

"Elena, sweetheart, best friend, honey—you need to loosen up and live!" Naila, my best friend yells back, taking another shot. Her fourth shot to be exact.

"I do live already though," I frown feeling slightly offended.

"You don't live enough though," she counters. Not having a comeback because I indeed know she's right, she smirks at me. "I thought so."

I begin looking around the club thinking of things to do because I don't normally go to clubs. Parties, yes—clubs, no.

"Just find you a nice man to dance on and let loose," Naila says, seeming to read my mind.

The next second she stands, tapping her boyfriend's shoulder and saying something in his ear. He nods his head, tilting his shot back before standing up.

"We're going to go dance Lena. Will you be alright alone," she asks, her eyes showing concern.

"Oh yeah I'll be fine," I nod waving her off. "You two have fun."

The two lovebirds walk hand in hand to the dance floor leaving me behind. I turn to the bartender and wave for him to come over. He comes over instantly, flashing a beautiful Colgate smile.

"What can I get you tonight beautiful?" He leans on the counter visibly checking me out.

I smirk as I watch his eyes travel down to my cleavage and he licks his lips. Waving in his face I smile. "Yeah hi, my eyes are up here—I would like a Sex On the Beach."

"Anything for you sweet thing," he says tapping on the counter before leaving to make my drink.

During this time, I decide to look around the club for a guy that may spike my interest. But to no avail because everyone was either with someone drinking or in the middle of the club dancing. Though I may be exaggerating a bit with saying everyone was doing something—that just meant everyone that spiked my interest.

"Here you are beautiful," the bartender says, sliding my cup in front of me. "Enjoy, it's on the house."

I smile softly, "Thank you..."

Placing my lips on the straw and sucking in the cold liquid I feel it trickle down my throat—feeling it already working its magic on me. The combination of the peach schnapps, orange and cranberry juice with the vodka made me finish it in a matter of a minute.

Beginning to feel the drink kick in I start to look around again for a guy to dance with. I'm cut mid search when someone taps me on my shoulder making me jump into defense. I turn around to see a tall man dressed in an all black suit with black shades—as if the sun were out, and a black hat.

He leans down close enough to my ear and I jolt back frowning at him. Putting his hands up, he takes his glasses off and I could tell by the look in his eyes that his approach has purpose. Then he sighs yelling over the music, "Ma'am I don't mean to interrupt you but you've been invited to the V.I.P section."