When it is game night

Requested by: THEOTHER1786

Miho:

Since she is always busy and can barely spend time with you, she chose to make Saturday evening a game night. An evening where you and Miho just eat either your or her favorie food while playing games. Whether it is a board game, card game, games on the computer, any type of game is good. She enjoys this evening a lot since you two can always have a good laugh and catch up on each other's lives.

Saori:

It was her idea to play more games together because she read somewhere online that it is good for a couple to spend time together and play a board game. She worries it will be boring for you, so she always makes sure to pick a game that you will like and make many jokes during the game so for if you don't like the game, you can at least still have a laugh.

Hana:

She grew up playing board games so she likes playing them with you. At first she always let you win the game so you will be happy and like the game, but when you confronted her about it, she let out a nervous chuckle and said she just wanted you to be happy. So after assuring her you won't hate her if you lose, she began really playing the game, finally playing the way it was meant to be played and not in a way that you keep winning.

Yukari:

A lot of games about the war and tanks. She will explain how everything works and what type of tank each tank is. When you got the hang of the game, both will play it a lot. She can spend days with no break playing such games, but of course when she sees you are getting bored or you are getting hungry, she will stop the game before asking her parents to order some pizza. So both will take a break eating pizza and talking. She is very happy at moments like these to have a lover like you, one who doesn't judge her for her weird obsession.

Mako:

She falls asleep during games... She isn't a fan of games, and for sure not board games, she finds them too boring. So if you force her to play a game with you, she will play for the first five minutes and then fall asleep. When she wakes up, she will let out a nervous laugh before apologizing for falling asleep during your game.

Darjeeling:

A board game with a cup of tea and a snack is an amazing evening for her. She loves it. She doesn't mind losing. If she loses, she will give you a smile and congratulate you. If she wins, she will sip her tea with a smirk, proud she won. When she spots your frown, she can't help but laugh before she asks if you want to play another round so you can try and win. So the game keeps going till you win, mostly because she loves playing games with you and it's a good excuse for her to keep playing with you.

Kay:

She loves playing games. Any type, on the computer, on her phone, a board game. So if you suggest to play a game, she will excitedly bounce up and down while asking which one. She doesn't like losing, but seeing you smile when you win is something she loves seeing so she doesn't mind it too much.

Katyusha:

If you don't want her to be angry, throwing a tantrum or ignoring you, then you better let her win the game. If you win, she will congratulate you before ranting on about how she let you win and how she could have easily won but she is just a good girlfriend so she let you win.

Nonna:

She is a serious player. She has a good poker face and she is good at memorizing things, so if you play card games, just know you will lose. Even during games like "Mouse Trap", she will be silent and very serious. She isn't that big about games since she has a lot of better things to do, but a game every now and then is also nice to do.