When you two argue

Requested by: Gtlive20

Miho:

She won't shout and nervously try to reason with you. If you argue with her her strategy is bad, she will listen and feel bad that you think her strategy is bad before trying to tell you why it is good while tapping the map with a nervously trembling finger, trying to explain why this plan is good and your argument doesn't make sense.

Saori:

She will be yelling, flailing her arms, trying to get you to listen. She wants to be right, so if the argument end with her being right. When you storm away, not wanting to continue this childish argument, she will gasp before shouting to not walk away and storm after you. Few hours after the argument, she will awkwardly apologize and ask for a hug.

Hana:

She will mostly be silent. She has a very soft voice, so she never raises her voice, even during an argument. When you ask why she isn't talking, she will smile and say she wanted to be sure you said what you have to say before she began saying what she has to say. She will try to stay calm, but if she can tell you aren't thinking straight and refusing to listen, she will sigh and say she is gonna do her hobby for a bit and you should do yours then you can both continue talking. So after some thinking and doing your hobby, both will talk again.

Yukari:

Usually arguments are about who is right about something the war. So both will spend hours on the internet, trying to find answers to see who is right. When you are right, she will awkwardly apologize and mumble it seems she has to reread some books so she doesn't make another mistake. If she is right, she will huff and say you should never doubt her when it comes to tanks or the war.

Mako:

She will just say you're right to end the argument before going for a nap. When you say you aren't done talking, she will mumble she is done so you should forget this and go do something fun and not be mad about some stupid argument.

Darjeeling:

Arguments rarely happen, but they do. She will stay calm, waiting for you to finish whatever you are saying so the arguments don't become loud shouting with anyone barely finishing their sentences. If it is an argument about different views on something, the arguments will always end with her saying about how everyone has different opinions and views and she respects that you have yours but you should also respect that she has hers so there is no need for this argument.

Kay:

She is a cheerful person, but during arguments, she can't control her voice and will begin shouting so you will listen to what she has to do. One time she got mad, but she was quick to freeze when she saw how you backed away. She quietly asked if you are scared of her when you two argue. When you said she can get scary while arguing, she will sigh and rub her forehead, whispering she is sorry and will try to control her temper.

Katyusha:

She will shout, cutting you off mid-sentence and keep the argument going till she has proven she is right. Sometimes she will shout for Nonna to back her up and side with her. When you call her childish for dragging someone else in this, she will huff and say clearly you aren't listening to her so you might listen to Nonna. After the argument, she will awkwardly shuffle around you, trying to see if you're still annoyed with her. After a few minutes of standing there, she will throw her arms around you, crying out she can't handle this and wants a hug so she knows you aren't angry with her anymore.

Nonna:

She will mostly be silent as she tries to understand why you disagree with her and why you are arguing. When you finish what you have to say, she will began talking. The arguments are always over serious matters. When you raise your voice, she will calmly assure you she is listening so there is no need to shout. The arguments always end on a peaceful ending. If it doesn't, she will keep talking to you till it comes to a peaceful ending, she doesn't want either of you to storm away, angry with each other.

Maho:

She finds arguments a dumb thing. So if you try to argue, she will tell you she isn't gonna argue with you because this is childish. If you want to argue about her strategy, she will listen to see what you think of it before saying she is the commander so she makes the choice and knows what is best. When you tried to argue with that, she will tell you to get a rank above her and then she will listen before she left the room.