When something happens to them that traumatizes you

I wrote this quickly so sorry if it's bad.

Requested by: StrengthOfAnime

Miho:

She was shocked herself, but she assured you it's okay now. When she saw how scared you look, she gave you one of her Boko plushies to cuddle, saying it's really okay now and she will be more careful so it never happens again.

Saori:

She was scared herself, but she tried to laugh it off to show you it's okay now. When you got tears in your eyes, she gave you an upset expression before hugging you, assuring you it's okay now.

Hana:

She was shaken herself by what happened, but she ignored it to hug you and assure you everything is okay. When you asked if she's okay, she gave you a smile and said she is okay, just a little shaken.

Yukari:

She just laughed at it, saying that was exciting. But when she saw how scared you looked, she was quick to stop joking around and assure you everything is okay now and she isn't injured. When you said that was scary, she nod, saying it was and she's so sorry for scaring you like that.

Mako:

She was shocked herself but then ignored what happened. When she went near the thing and she saw you staring with scared eyes, she assured you in a mumble that she will be careful and there is nothing to worry about.

Darjeeling:

When you begin breathing heavily, remembering the traumatizing moment, she will hug you and assure you everything is okay now. When you calmed down, she gave your temple a kiss, saying she is okay so it's all okay now.

Kay:

When you worry for her, she will assure you there is no need to worry. When you tear up, she will wipe your tears away, telling you there is no need to cry and she is safe before twirling, holding her arms open to show you she is perfectly fine.

Katyusha:

She was scared herself, but of course she refused to show that. When she had to go near the thing that traumatized her and you, she will try to make up an excuse as to why she can't go near it, and you will accept it so she doesn't have to go near it.

Nonna:

When you feel guilty, she will tell you none of this is your fault and it was her fault. When you start panicking, she will take you to a spot you feel comfortable before assuring you it's okay and telling you to breathe in and out slowly.

Maho:

She will just assure you it was a foolish mistake, nothing to get worried about. When you yelled she almost died, she just sighed and said this sport is a dangerous game and there can be risks.