When you get in a car accident

I will absolutely NOT write NSFW/smut for these TEENAGERS who are around around 15 years old!

Requested by: XxAlex77xX

This took long to make because I had no idea for any of them and was unsure how to write this so sorry if it's bad.

Miho:

She was walking by when it happened. She let out a shocked gasp when a car hit yours before rushing to you, asking if you are okay. She tried to stay calm, knowing panicking won't help, but that is a difficult task if you just seen your lover get into a car accident. When the driver of the other car came out their car, she nervously asked them to give their phone number and maybe call an ambulance just in case the driver or you have any injuries.

Saori:

She was walking to your car when another car suddenly hit it so she let out a scream before running to you, asking over and over if you are okay while helping you out and sit down on the side of the road and checking your body for any wounds. She pulled out her phone with trembling fingers before calling an ambulance. You tried to tell her there is no need for one, but she refused to listen to you and said it's best to be safe than sorry.

Hana:

It was the first time you seen her shout so angrily. She angrily shouted at the person who crashed against you, angrily asking if they can't see and if they are trying to kill you. So you had to drag her away or else she will keep shouting. Once she calmed down, she worriedly asked you if you are okay.

Yukari:

She was frozen in place when she saw it happen. She was too scared to run over and see if you are okay, she just stood frozen. When you walked over and rubbed her arms, assuring her everything is okay and you are fine, she teared up and whispered that was so scary and shocking. When you wrapped your arms around her, she slowly wrapped her around you before holding you tightly.

Mako:

She was never more wide awake when she heard the news, immediately running away. When she arrived at the hospital, she was panting like crazy. When you worriedly asked her if she's okay, she ignored your question and asked you if you are okay and what happened. Eventually she calmed down and sat on the bed, keeping you company while making sure you are okay and not in too much pain.

Darjeeling:

She almost dropped her cup when Orange told her that you got into a car crash, luckily she gripped it tightly on time and put it down, asking Orange your condition and if she can go see you. When she said she can go see you, she was quick to get up and hurry out the room. While she waited at the hospital, she bought you your favorite snack to hopefully cheer you up. When she was allowed to see you, she gave you a smile, asking you how you feel before handing you the snack, saying she got this for you in hopes it will perk you up after what happened.

Kay:

She was in another land, training, when she got a call from your friend. She immediately jumped out the tank, almost getting run over by another, before she ran to her plane. She rushed around, the only thing she could think of was you, worrying so badly for you. When she arrived at the hospital and saw you, she gave you a big hug, asking you if you are okay. When you assured her you are okay, she panted before putting her head on your shoulder, whispering never to make her worry like that again.

Katyusha:

She was just silent the whole time, so shocked she couldn't say anything. When you worriedly asked if she's okay, she glared before yelling you are the one who got into the accident so she has to ask you that question. She gave you a scolding while trying her best not to cry.

Nonna:

When she saw it happen, she was quick to run over and throw your door open, worriedly yelling your name before asking you if you are okay. When you said something hurts, she helped you get out the car carefully before helping you sit on the sidewalk, asking you where it hurts while she called an ambulance. When you had to go to the hospital, she assured you everything is okay now and she's here for you.

Maho:

She got a call, being informed you are in the hospital. She was quick to drop her work and rush to the hospital. She was very happy to see you were still alive. When you said she has to work, she said work can wait because you are more important.