~MIRACLE WE MET~

How strange to dream of you

Even when I am wide awake

I started walking towards him. If I take two more, I can look at his face.

Sarah came running fast, 'hey, hurry up, come on its time?' Then we both ran towards the class, the bell rang. We both sat on the last bench in the class.

'Sarah, who was that? Why all the girls are surrounding him?'

'Our college idol. His name is tarun'

'Idol? Are you kidding me?'

She gave a weird look and asked, 'didn't you check our college page? He is our university topper, got young scientist award, he also host art exhibition last year. Most important fact he is single, and he has not loved anyone till date. I think he is shy type.

'Is that reason for getting so many fans?'

'He is not only an artist, but also has an artistic face. I saw his photo in website. What a mesmerizing eyes, nose, then lips.....

I don't want hear his fame, so I interrupt her speech by saying, 'enough, enough, no one can get compared to my Dhruv. He is most gorgeous one in the universe'.

Dhruv! isn't he the one in your dream? Dhruv means?

It means Pole star. My own pole star. I recalled the scene in my dream that made my cheeks red.

Sarah looked at me miserably,'' if someone heard that they will think that you are talking about your boyfriend. cutie baby, don't get obsessed with a dream boy, ok ?''

The conversation ended well before I started denying that.

In auditorium,

Everyone in our department is there for a welcome party for freshers and it's like a tradition at our college. In order to make a friendly relationship between seniors and juniors, every year they organize this kind of party. In this party, seniors can give any tasks to juniors or they will play some games under the supervision of our professors.

I was rushing towards the auditorium. In the last minute he called and asked doubts in his accounting course.
Why can't he wait till evening? Today, I'm going to complain that to mom.

The auditorium is almost full. It was impossible to find Sara in the hallway and sit next to her. In the last row, some places are empty, so I sat there. The party has begun. Everyone was randomly called by the seniors and they performed over the stage. Since most of the juniors were sitting in the front, I thought that I could easily escape these traditions. But my institution got it wrong. Someone sat beside me. I turned to see who he was. The moment he saw his face, I couldn't believe my eyes. The image I had seen in the dream, I couldn't believe the real one sitting beside me.

Same face. The iris is brown in color, instead of emerald color. I was watching him without blinking an eye. He was sitting there watching the stage. He wore a black color shirt that made his face shine brightly like a morning sun. I got drunk just seeing his face.

He took his hankie, and threw that over my side. I got flustered. I took his hankie, and blanking over his face. I can't even utter a single word. I forget how to speak.

He turned to my side with a poker face and said, 'wipe it, you are drooling'.

Then only realized, I forget to close my mouth, while watching face. I'm embarrassed, and I covered my face with his hankie. In order, to avoid his face.

Suddenly I felt utter silence, I lowered hankie to see what's going on. Why can't I able to hear the cheering sounds and laughing sounds. All the heads turned towards my side, the girl with miniskirt standing in the stage is pointing me.