Part 33

Lexa stopped in front of the house and took Clarke out of the car. Clarke didn't wake up for the movements so Lexa could carry her to the door. Lexa reached the door and managed to knock somehow. Abby opened the door and she saw that her daughter is covered in a blanket her head is bleeding and only wearing a bra. Abby was terrified and couldn't move so Lexa had to do something because Clarke got heavier.

-Miss. Griffin. I need to put her down.

Lexa said politely and Abby nodded one and stepped aside.

-Put her on the couch.

Abby said and Lexa did what Abby told her.

-What happened?

Abby asked in a threatening voice because she still didn't trust in Lexa.

-She almost got raped.

Lexa said and Abby's eyes filled with tears and she went close to her daughter.

-I need to stop the bleeding.

Abby said in a calm voice because the injury on Clarke's head wasn't that bad.

-I go get a needle and twist because I have to make some stitches. Here is a towel can you please clean her wound?

Abby asked and Lexa nodded one and took the towel. She poured water on it then went close to Clarke and lifted her head a little.

-You will be okay. Do you hear me? Everything is gonna be fine.

Lexa whispered softly to Clarke who was still sleeping.

-That is good.

Abby said and she put her stuff on the desk and Lexa went further from Clarke's head so Abby has full access. Lexa was with Clarke while Abby was doing her thing. Every time Abby put the needle in Clarke's head Lexa looked away and after Abby was done they let Clarke rest. Abby went into the kitchen while Lexa was sitting next to Clarke.

-Lexa, can you come here, please?

Abby asked and she was standing behind the coach far enough for not waking her daughter up.

-Yes.

Lexa said and she went to face Abby.

-I just wanted to apologize for what I have said about you.

Abby said and Lexa interrupted.

-You don't have to.

-Yes, I do. I didn't know you I still don't but you saved Clarke and I will never forget about that. Thank you.

Abby said and she hugged Lexa.

-How long I have slept?

Clarke asked and she was surprised to see her mother and Lexa hugging. Abby and Lexa immediately let go of each other and ran to Clarke.

-For a couple of hours.

Lexa said and she sat down at the end of the coach and put her hand on Clarke's leg.

-How are you feeling?

Abby asked and Clarke didn't know what to answer. Suddenly all the memories came back and her eyes filled with tears.

-I don't know.

Clarke admitted and her mother hugged her while tears were streaming down on both of their faces. After some seconds they pulled back from the hug.

-I should go home now.

Lexa said and she wanted to get up but Clarke put her hand on Lexa's.

-No stay, please.

Clarke said and both of them looked at Abby asking for permission.

-You can stay. It's the least I can do. You two can sleep in the guest's room.

Lexa helped Clarke up to the room and laid her in the bed.

-You know I can walk, right?

Clarke asked with a smile on her face.

-Yeah sorry.

Lexa said and she looked down at the ground then looked at Clarke who was still in just a bra. Lexa noticed that Clarke had some bruises on her body and she felt bad.

-Do you need a shirt?

Lexa asked and she pointed at the closet.

-No I think I just need a wet towel so I can wipe down the blood from my back.

-Where is a towel?

Lexa asked and she looked at Clarke.

-In the bathroom.

Clarke said and she pointed at a door. Lexa found the towel and poured water on it then went out and gave it to Clarke. Clarke tried to wipe down the blood from her back but she couldn't reach the spot.

-Give me.

Lexa said in a soft voice and Clarke gave the towel to her. Lexa sat down at the bad behind Clarke and she started to clean it. Their bodies were only inches away and Clarke could feel Lexa's hot breaths on her back.

-I go call your mother for help.

Lexa said and Clarke couldn't understand why she needs Abby's help.

-Why do you need her help?

Clarke asked and she turned to face with Lexa. Lexa just stood there for a minute without saying anything then she started to talk.

-There is blood under your bra line.

Lexa said and she turned red but Clarke just had a smile on her face.

-You don't need to call my mom for that.

Clarke said and she turned back so she was with her back with Lexa again. Clarke put her hand behind her back and tried to unhook her bra but she couldn't because her bruises hurt too much. Lexa was watching what is Clarke doing and her heart's beating fastened up.

-Can you?

Clarke asked and Lexa sat back on the bed behind Clarke. Lexa gently put her hand on Clarke's bra and unhooked it. Clarke's bra fell down and Clarke put it on the bed next to them. Lexa picked up the towel and gently started to wipe down the blood. Clarke felt Lexa's hand on her back and her breathing got faster. Lexa was amazed by Clarke's body and she couldn't believe what is happening. Lexa noticed that Clarke's breathing changed but she was ready with cleaning her back.

-I'm done you can dress up.

Lexa said and she went in the bathroom and put the towel down while Clarke put on her bra.

-You can sleep in the bed with me.

Clarke said when Lexa came out of the bathroom and she moved to the side of the bed so Lexa has enough space.

-I don't wanna hurt you while we are sleeping.

-You're not gonna hurt me. Come on.

Clarke said and she pointed at the space on the bed. Lexa got under the blanket next to Clarke.

-Thank you.

Clarke said and she looked at Lexa who was laying on her back.

-For what?

Lexa asked and she looked at Clarke.

-For saving me. If you wouldn't have come in time he would...

Clarke couldn't finish her sentence because of the tears.

-No, don't think about that. It's never gonna happen to you, I promise.

Lexa said and Clarke got closer to the brunette and put her head on Lexa's chest. Lexa put her arms around Clarke and they fall asleep.