Part 64

-Hey, honey. Are you home?

Kane asked and he closed the door behind him.

-Where is your mom?

Kane asked and he looked at Madi. The girl and Kane get along well and the man brought Madi home from school.

-I think she is in her room.

Madi said then she walked upstairs to her room.

-Abby, you here?

Kane asked as he softly knocked on the bedroom door then he opened it. When Kane stepped into the room he saw Abby sitting on the end of the bed with something in her hands.

-Are you okay?

Kane asked and he slowly closed the door behind him.

-Marcus, what is this?

Abby asked and she looked at the little box in her hands then at Kane. The man was surprised that he couldn't even speak for some minutes.

-It's a ring.

Kane said with a sigh and walked closer to Abby.

-I know it is but why was it in your closet?

Abby asked and she stood up from the bed.

-Are you cheating on me and bought it for someone else?

Abby asked and fear appeared on her face.

-No, no absolutely not.

Kane said fast and he ran to Abby and held her hands in his with the box.

-I wanted to do this somewhere else but I think I have no choice.

Kane said but confusion appeared on Abby's face. Kane took the from Abby and got on 1 knee. When Abby saw what Marcus was doing her breathing stopped for a minute.

-Abby Griffin, I love you so much. You showed me how strong love is and you make me who I am. I want to live the rest of my life with you and take care of you every day so my question is...

Kane stopped for a minute and opened the box that was in his hands and Abby's eyes filled with tears.

-Abby, will you marry me?

Kane asked and tears were rolling down on Abby's face.

-Yes.

Abby said as she released a sigh and kissed the man's lips. They pulled away then Kane put the ring on Abby's finger and kissed each other again.

Who wants to go for a swim?

Bellamy asked and he looked at the group who were sitting on a blanket on the ground.

-Let's go

-I do.

Everyone cheered and dressed in their swimsuits. Lexa didn't come out of her tent since morning and Clarke started to worry.

-Why don't you come out?

Clarke asked when she stepped into the tent and she could see Lexa sitting on the mattress looking in front of her.

-It was so embarrassing Clarke.

Lexa said and she looked up at the blonde.

-That's why you are here? Because they know we slept down?

Clarke asked with a little laugh and walked closer to Lexa.

-Why are you laughing? It's not funny.