THREE LEADERS:

HONOKA: "Wow, so this is your room, huh? Nice place!"

AKI: "Yeah, being the son of a foreign diplomat and a leading spokeswoman tends to keep you living nicely."

CHIKA: "Oh yeah, is it really okay with your mom for you to let us stay here?"

AKI: "It'll be fine. Since I turned 16 she's rarely ever home anymore."

HONOKA: "Don't you get lonely?"

AKI: "Nope, I always know that Ayu is next door.
But anyway, enough about me. Honoka, Chika, you can sit wherever you want. It feels kind of amazing having you both come over to stay the night."

I guess after a childhood of sleepovers with Ayu, sleeping after talking to Chika all night, the sleepover before the Summer Festival and the sleepover I had recently... I've kinda grown a custom to sleeping in the same room as girls.

CHIKA: "Thanks! Though I don't know if we'll be doing much sleeping tonight."

AKI: "...Huh?"

CHIKA: "Well, I mean, we haven't talked enough, you know? Honoka and I wanted to sit down and have a good chat with you."

HONOKA: "So we were happy when you asked if we wanted to come over to spend the night and chat!"

AKI: "O-Oh, right! Well, me too! I admire the two of you, how you're always leading everyone onwards. You're just really strong leaders and even stronger people.
So I'm glad we're getting to spend time together like this."

CHIKA: "Whoa, a-admire us? You're gonna make me blush! And I'm glad I get to spend the night. I mean, it's like we all get along well, you know?"

AKI: "Yeah, you said it. I mean, μ's and Aqours accepted me pretty quickly even though I just suddenly showed up. It made me really happy, but also very surprised."

HONOKA: "Huh, it did?"

AKI: "I mean, I'm a boy and you all accepted me. We're not very well known for getting involved in school idol business.
Idol agencies are often run by those old guys in the big towers."