WHY HELP HER?:

I don't care if I have to wait here all night

I don't care if I have to wait here all night. I am going to set Setsuna straight.

Everyone except those who live in the dorms have to exit the school sooner or later.

SHIRO: "Hm, Akihiko?"

AKI: "Setsu-! Nah... Hey, Shiro."

SHIRO: "Expecting someone else? You were just standing here and I thought I'd say hi

SHIRO: "Expecting someone else? You were just standing here and I thought I'd say hi."

AKI: "Thanks, I'm just waiting for a friend."

SHIRO: "Wait a minute, don't tell me... This friend doesn't happen to be the Super Star Setsuna Yuki?!"

AKI: "Well, yes but actually no."

SHIRO: "Oh, right. That's right, nobody knows who Setsuna Yuki really is. But you do, right?"

AKI: "Right...?"

SHIRO: "You're so lucky! You're close with all those super cute school idols! I would ask if I can see who Setsuna really is, but that would just ruin the enigma."

AKI: "Thank you for respecting her privacy. Also, the posters you made were very popular with the girls."

SHIRO: "Really? Yes! That's so cool that they're praising my skills! Say... why do you support Nana Nakagawa so much?"

AKI: "That's uh..."

SHIRO: "Don't tell me that she's actually..."

Oh no, the secrets out.

SHIRO: "...A big fan of school idols, too?!"

Phew, that was close. But wait, that's still part of the secret!

AKI: "N-No, not Nana."

SHIRO: "I knew it, there's no way that someone like her would like school idols. She's kinda...robotic?"

AKI: "Y-Yeah."

SHIRO: "But still, why do you support her so much?"

AKI: "That's..."

I can't just expose my business with Nana/Setsuna. So I can't give my reasons for supporting her. But I have no problem talking about my reasons to NOT support Shioriko.