(Vol1) Act 1

(Fall POV)

Glynda: "You think you can handle who's been robbing the dust shops by yourself?"

I pulled on my trench coat and grabbed my hat off the bench flipping it in my hand a few times before securing it firmly on my head. I turned to my weapons locker to grab my weapon. I pulled the curved blade out placing it in its sheath on my hip then I pulled the massive folded staff out and holstered it to my back. I turned back around to face Glynda.

Fall: "I'll be fine, I've faced much worse than a few want-a-be thugs besides uncle Oz told me to do it and you've got a whole initiation day to prepare for.

I closed my locker and begin to walk to the exit. I opened the door to leave but before I did I turned around one last time to look at Glynda. She always had that concerned look in her eyes when I went on missions alone.

Fall: "Thanks for being concerned but I'll be fine. I promise I'll send a distress call to you if things go south."

I give her a warm smile that she rolls her eyes at.

Glynda: "Okay. Just don't do anything stupid!"

Fall: (Shit eating grin) "Me stupid? Never... see ya Aunt Goodwitch."

I exit the locker room and head toward the Bullhead. I pull up my mask to cover my mouth and nose. I board the bullhead and stare up at the cosmos as the Bullhead leaves beacons landing area.

Fall: (Sighs) "I have a feeling this going to be a long night."

(Time skip)

I've been following Torchwick and his goons for awhile now from the shadows. Eileen's Journal really did teach me a lot  about how to stalk your prey. Torchwick took a big puff of his cigar and began to walk with much more confidants than before. He turned out of the alley and into the main street directly towards a dust shop. I maneuver out of the alley way and up the side of a building to the roof.

Fall: "Shit, From Dust til Dawn. I order my dust from this place. Nice shop owner too."

I frown knowing that it's best to not interfere till the robbery is done and I find out where their taking the dust. The thugs enter the shop with their weapons drawn. Thankfully from previous robberies I know Torchwick isn't the type of man for senseless killing. I wait in patience for them to finish their job so I can get this night over with. Then out of nowhere a muffed bang came from the shop then... muffed rock music?

(3rd POV)

Suddenly the stores front window burst open revealing a red blur kicking one of the thugs with extremely loud rock music playing.

Fall: "BY THE COSMOS!"

Fall fell back on his ass from the sudden explosion of action while down below a small girl stands up unfolding her weapon. The girl smirked at the criminals and did a few twirls with her scythe and slams it into the ground. She finally turned off the rock music.

Fall: "There goes my plan.  Well at least this should be interesting."

Torchwick: (Annoyed) "Okay... Get her."

The thugs rushed Red though she took care of them with ease.

Torchwick: "You are worth every cent. Truly, you were. (Takes cigar out of mouth.) Well, Red, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around...(Points cane at Red) I'm afraid this is where we part ways."