Moments

(A/N: A quick update. Chapters will be coming less frequent due to life picking back up. On the plus side of this, it means my chapters will be longer and more thought out. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter and have an amazing day.)

(Johnny POV)

I open my eyes then I immediately was blinded by light. I sat on the edge of my bed and looked around. Raiden was up nice and early. Surprisingly JD was too.

Johnny: "What are doing up Fenix?"

JD: "Dude, it's elven o'clock.

Damn, I must have been really tired. I mean destroying that base last night was exhausting.

Raiden: "Don't worry, we just got up too."

I got up then looked around the room. I noticed Fall wrapped up in his Hamic. We hit the hay before he got back.

Johnny: "When did Fall get back?"

Raiden: "Sometime late. That's all I know."

JD: "I wouldn't mess with him. Let him get some rest."

Raiden was about to go to the kitchen to make breakfast but stopped.

Raiden: "It's nearly lunch and team RWBY and JNPR usually eat in the cafeteria."

Johnny: "I wouldn't mind hanging out with them. It's been awhile to be honest."

JD: "So much for  the 'watching over them' job Oz gave us."

Raiden shook his head in frustration.

Raiden: "Now that the external threats are taken care of we can focus on that."

JD seemed to think it over. He began nodding his head with a half-smile.

JD: "As long as we get some time off the field and get to have some fun I'm down, and knowing those two teams... there's bound to be fun."

My thoughts go right to Weiss considering she's relatively fun to be around. A bit stuck up but still fun. My thoughts are cut off by a small pain in my stomach.

Johnny: "So about lunch?"

JD: "Yeah, lets go."

(Time skip to cafeteria)

We enter the cafeteria and see both teams already sitting down enjoying themselves. We grabbed our meals and sat down with them.

Yang: "There you guys are. Finally have sometime to spend with your friends?"

JD: "Ouch, the way you said that hurt."

Yang: "Who said me and you were friends?"

JD was about to give a snappy comeback but Yang winked at him.

Weiss: "Anyway, what have you been doing?"

Johnny: "Missions, you know keeping the peace."

Weiss: "I highly doubt someone like you could 'keep the peace' with how chaotic you are."

Johnny: "I'm an chaotic good."

Weiss: "What does that even mean?"

Johnny: (Confused) "Exactly what those two words mean."

JD: "Remember she's all sophisticated so you have to use big words."