(Vol1) Act 3

(Fall POV)

I open my eyes and sit up in my hammock. The dorm was empty just like it has been sense the rest of the team left on that mission. I would still be going after Torchwick if it wasn't for Ruby. Now there have been no further tips and he hasn't made any move since. At least Oz has something for me to do today. I get out of my hammock and head to the dorm room bathroom to splash some water on my face. I bend down into the sink to splash the water up. Gods that felt good. I lift my head up and dry off but I noticed something in my eye in the mirror. I move closer and pull my eye lid back to observe closer.

Fall: "What the hell?"

I fall backwards against the bathroom door in shock. My eye's pupil has collapsed and turned to mush. I look down at my hand that now had black bulging veins and claws protruding from the tips of my fingers. I fall forward onto the sink and look back into the mirror and what stared back wasn't me. It had crimson eyes like a grimm and veins of black bulging from its face. I quickly summoned my pistol and pointed it at my... its head.

Fall (Pained) "One... last... hunt" (explosion)

Intercom: "Fall Yeager please report to the initiation area, Fall Yeager please report to initiation area."

I jerk awake in a cold sweat noticing it was still dark outside.

Fall: "Yeah, I heard you the first time."

(Time skip to the initiation cliff.)

I walked up to Ozpin who was just staring into the dark forest below.

Fall: (hunters salute) "You called me here uncle."

Ozpin: (sipping coffee) "Hmm... I did. Are you okay?"

Fall: "Yeah... no, just had another nightmare.

Ozpin: "These are becoming more frequent. Has something been troubling you?"

Fall: "No. I'm sorry for bringing it up. Why did you call me out here this early in the morning anyway?"

Ozpin: "I have a assignment for you."

Fall: "Well, lets hear it."

Ozpin: "The forest is teeming with Grimm small... and large."

Fall: "Take out the large one's and leave the small ones, got it."

Ozpin: "Leave one or two big ones, we don't want to make it too easy on them now do we?"

Fall: (evil chuckle) "Right, so what are we dealing with?"

Ozpin hands me his tablet that has two pictures on it.