(Vol1) Act 4

(A/N: Whispering will be indicated by the words [bracketed].)

(Fall POV)

I was running in the forest at night for whatever reason I don't know. Was I running home or away from it? It didn't matter. I had a Beowolf chasing me. It was gaining fast on my small body. My legs were on fire and I couldn't breath, but it didn't matter because every child is clumsy. I tripped on a branch in my path. The fall to the ground hurt bad but nowhere close to what was to come. I flipped around just in time to witness the Grimm's jaw clamp down on my frail body. The pain surged through my body like no other, yet no sound came out of my mouth. It began to rip and tear. The world around me faded and felt like it was getting colder. Soon I felt nothing and everything was a white void, then sudden black. I felt cold stones against my my body. I pulled myself off the ground and looked around. There were white Lily's everywhere. A stone path lead up to a big building with a huge tree behind it. I noticed a tall lady walking up to me. She crouched down in front of me. 

Doll: "Hello, what is your name young one."

I hadn't noticed but I was crying and shaking.

Fall: "I... don't know. I can't remember almost anything."

The lady began wiping my tears from my face with her segmented fingers.

Doll: "Hmm... what season were you born in?"

Fall: "Fall... I was born during Fall."

Doll: "How about... Fall Hunter."

I don't know why but I lunged forward and hugged the Lady like my life depended on it. She hugged me back holding me close.

Doll: "Welcome to your new home... Fall Hunter."

(A loud muffled whistle followed by a thud.)

I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling. It wasn't necessarily a nightmare but it certainly wasn't a pleasant memory. I moved out of my hammock into the kitchen to make breakfast. I grabbed some eggs to make scrambled eggs. After making it and sitting down I looked through my Codec's messages noticing one from JD and opened the recording.

JD: "Hey cap, we're just giving you an update on the mission. We've raided two White Fang hideouts just outside of Vale and we're heading to an old railroad station that appears to be of some interest to them. I just wanted to let you know that they have a huge supply of dust... like a LOT, and it's all Schnee. I don't know but the fact that they are going after dust at the same time as Torchwick. Something seems off. Like I said I don't know. You're the boss man after all so that means you do the thinking. So I sent some files over to you. Alright, King Raven out."

The message closes so I start to look through the files. The files are your full of your typical anti-human propaganda and some weapons orders. One thing did catch my eye. Adam seemed to be the one leading this cell. I was ripped from my thoughts by the sound of hammering and drilling next door.

 Fall: "What are those girls doing?"

I finished my breakfast then got up to wash the plate and put it back in the cabinet. I suddenly hear a lot of running from the hallway. I poke my out of the door to see team RWBY and JNPR running down the hall. I look down at my watch noticing that it was 8:56.

Fall: "Don't first year classes start at 9:00. Don't tell me they're going to be late on their first day."

I walk back into my room to get ready for the day ahead.

(Time skip to Professor Ports class.)

I walk into Professor Ports class just in time for my little speech to first year students. I walk over to his desk and lean on it waiting for my turn to speak.