1

Shinso Is in class 1a in ua coz it's easier

Shinso pov.

3

2

1

My alarm goes off and i stop it quickly. I'm already awake. I yawn and climb out of my bed. I look at the Eraserhead poster my  sister made and sigh quietly before going and taking a shower. "HITOSHI!?" My dad screamed.

I'm screwed

"yes sir?" I call drying my wet hair as I walk out into the dining room where my dad is sitting furiously.

Oh shit. I forgot to make him breakfast.

My realisation became apparent to him as he smiled. "come here" he said. I walk slowly towards him. When I got close to him in was rewarded with a punch in my eye and a smack on my cheek. I blinked back the tears while bracing the pain. "make me breakfast. NOW." He Shouted."yes sir." I said quietly. I quickly walked into the kitchen to see my sister already making pancakes for him. She kissed the top of my wet head. "take these to dad and say you made them. Then go and fix yourself up. I'll be in your room." she said winking at me as she left. She is too kind. I gathered the pancakes on a plate and briskly walked back into the dining room. "Your breakfast sir." I mumble.
"say it again" he glared at me.
"your breakfast sir." I say more clearly. He huffed and a stinging sensating came on my head. Then he punched my jaw setting it out of place. I winced as silent tears ran down my face. "You should have been quicker. Now get out of my sight before I do what I did to your mother." He said angrily as he munched on his breakfast. "stupid villain" he grumbled along with other insults. As I walk away I think about what he said.

What I did to your mother.

"Stop arghhh stop please stop. No stop." I hear my mum scream. I'm in my room crying silently as I hear my mum begging my dad to stop hitting her. My sister is out at a sleepover and my dad is drunk again. Mum told me to lock myself in my room and to not come out. Not even if  he comes towards it. I was snapped away from my thoughts as I heard a blood curdling scream. I forget what my mum said before. I had to make sure she was okay no matter the consequences. I run into the lounge to see my mum limp on the ground. "MUM!" I scream as I sprint over to her. My dad hits me and walks out the house. A broken beer bottle was stuck in her head and she was a deathly pale. I check her pulse. It's faint very faint but still there. I cry and kiss her forehead. Her pulse is gone. "I love you." I tell her. "So much."

"Hitoshi?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts to hear my sister saying "earth to shinso." I'm in my room next to my sister. I must have walked here without realising. "I can't talk. My jaw." I sign to her. "oh shit." she says. "I don't know if I can fix that. Go to recovery girl at your school later. Did he do anything else?" "my eye and head." I sign again. She puts ice on my that's already bruising before leaving to get ready for her school. I start getting ready for UA and look at the time. Shit I'm going to be late. I scribble a note to my sister saying I've gone to school before grabbing my bag and climbing out the window so my dad wouldn't notice. I sigh gently as to not hurt my dislocated jaw even further. I start walking up the hill and am halfway there when I hear the bell. Fuck. Oh well. I walk the rest of the way slowly because I'm already late. My music is blasting in my ears and I yawn again. No sleep no coffee no food. I'm definitely tired.