3

I go straight to my draw in my room where I pull out a blade. I don't think twice as I start cutting.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

37
38
39
40

That should do. The tears start rolling down face as I cover up the fresh scars with bandages. I hope no one notices. I get my one pair of pyjamas and slip them on as I lie awake in bed. I haven't eaten for about a week thanks to my dad saying I'm too fat and ugly. I put a hoodie over my pyjamas to try and cover up as much skin as possible.

Your a villain

Your ugly

Life would be better without you.

You've got a villains quirk.

I'm sorry Hitoshi, we don't allow people with villainous quirks on our school. Your expelled.

No one likes you

Your bad for the society.

You'd be better of dead

Go kill yourself.

Do us a favour and die

I would love to come to your funeral knowing I helped cause it.

I cry myself to sleep with these thoughts circling in my brain. They're right. I am better off dead.

Time skip brought to you by suicidal Hitoshi.
To bring you up to date, hana left and the abuse got worse. Hitoshi cuts every day and still can only get to sleep if he's crying. Hana hasn't called once since she left and Hitoshi decides enough is enough.

One week after hana left.

Dad's just finished the session of abuse with me and I think that I'm done staying here. I shove all my clothes, my charger, phone, Eraserhead poster, the fisst aid kit, food water money and my school stuff in a bag. I visit hanas old room and put on one of her hoodies. Night comes around and dad hit me with a glass bottle that shattered. I've got a bruise and a massive bleeding cut on my forehead but I don't have time to clean it. I put the bag on my back and sneak out my window. I walk for a while before getting completely lost. I settle on a sheltered allyway covered with cardboard. It's started raining. I. Pull my hood up over my head and face so I can't be seen. I get out my phone and start playing games to pass the time as the rain gets heavier. I put my phone back in bag when it runs out of battery and use the oddly shaped bag as a pillow. I end up crying myself to sleep.

Aizawa pov

I'm on night patrol. I want to sleep so badly. My eyes are sore and my legs are achy. (idk if its achy or achey) I yawn. I can hear faint. Very faint crying. I need to go check that out. I hop from roof to roof before I find a sobbing kid in an allyway. He has blood and bruises on his face and he's asleep. I jump down beside him and I gasp. It's Shinso. "shinso... Shinsou..." I say as I gently rock him awake. As soon as he realises who I am he jums back trying to cover his face. "shinso. Come with me." I say. I'm shocked by his reply. "don't bring me back home." he begs quietly. "I'm not brining you to your house shinso. Your staying at mine tonight. We can go to the police station tomorrow." to my relief he nods. He gets up with his bag and i show him the way to my house. It currently 2 in the morning and zashi (present mic) is on the sofa. "I'm back." I say and he jumps up quickly noticing shinso. "hello shinso." he says before realising the cuts bruises and blood on shinsou's face. "I'll get the first aid kit." I yawn to zashi and shinso. "I've got one in my bag" shinso says shocking us both. I tell him to sit down on the sofa. (666 words)

Shinsou pov.

I sit down on the sofa while pulling out my fak (first aid kit). Mr Aizawa and Present mic sit down either side of me while aizawa mutters about how much stuff has been used from the fak. I'm still worried they're gonna take me back to the place I'm supposed to call home. Mic must have noticed me worrying because he says: "hey its okay buddy were not gonna take you home" in a surprisingly quiet voice for him. I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding in. "Shinso. Can you face me please?" Aizawa says. I comply. "how did this happen? " he asks. "glass bottle." I mumble as he uses alcohol to clean the wounds. He puts bandages on my fave and ice on my bruises. "are there anymore?" he asks. I pull off my top and hoodie to reveal the scars and wounds. He gasps and mic does too. He turns me around so he can see my back where the words are written and gasps louder. I feel my breathing speed up and a cold sweat go over me.