4

Shinso pov
My breathing gets shallower and quicker as my mind forgets how to take in oxygen. A stray tear rolls down my face and Hizashi must have noticed. I don't care though - I just need my lungs to work. "Shinso. Can you breathe with me? In for 7 and out for 11?" Mic asks. "1 2 3 4 5 6 7. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11." both adults start doing it with me and I slightly calm down. At least I can breathe now. I realise I'm shaking and start to freak out again. I just broke down infront of 2 teachers. Heros no less.
My breathing speeds up again and it gets shallower. I hear the door open and suddenly get very tired. So sleepy.

Midnight pov.

It's fucking 2 in the morning and I get a call from aizawa. Not cute. He told me to come over to his as quickly as i could and that it was an emergency. Usually if he had said this to me I would have asked if he got a hole in his sleeping bag or something but the urgency in his voice made me act quickly. Something definitely wasn't right. When I get to his house I open the door and see a kid with floofy purple hair crying, shaking and sweating. I use my quirk immediately and he falls asleep. So does Yamada because he wasnt quick enough to cover his mouth. Oh well. I stop my quirk as I shut the door and walk over to the kid. "omg." I whisper. I firstly see that he has scars and bruises all over him and then I see that he was a first year kid in UA. I look at Aizawa and he is worried. Note to self. Make fun of him later. "what happened? Is he ok? " I whisper to Shouta. He nods and lifts up the boy. I follow them to the spare room as he sets the kid down on the bed and starts cleaning the wounds. "what's his name?" I ask. "Shinsou Hitoshi" Aizawa replies. I give him a questioning look because I was confused about how aizawa got hold of him. He sighs and turns his focus back to the boy. "abusive parents. He was on the street when I was on patrol. I rang you when he was having his first panic attack." I nod to say I understood. Worry was evident on Shoutas face. Note to self. Don't make fun of him later. The situation is bad enough as it is. I go back to the lounge and heave Hizashi onto the sofa. He's such a big baby.