As I approach the gates i notice a large yellow caterpillar (also known as my teacher) bounce along the road. I pretend I haven't seen him and briskly walk inside. I open the door to 1a to hear loud chatty kids and grape face hanging upsidedown from the ceiling. I slump down in my chair at the back and fall asleep.

Aizawa pov.

I'm tired. I see my fellow insomniac notice me and suddenly walk faster. I laugh in my head as a carry on bouncing down the street. When I walk in class I see the good purple boy sleeping and the bad purple boy upside down.

-time skip brought to you by my ass writing this at 2.18 am -

"Class dismissed" I say yawning. The lavender kid it still sleeping. I shrug before falling asleep myself.

-another time skip cos who needs sleep-

I'm woken up bye my husband pouring water on my head. "shuttup" I grumble. "1im not talking 2.Your class starts in 2 minutes 3. Why is a kid sleeping in here" he whisper shouts. "Shit. I forgot about class. Also you just got me soaked." I mumble back. "well geddup your class is waiting outside." he said tugging my hand. I sigh and crawl out of my dripping sleeping bag. I glare at him and he runs out. "come in." I yawn to the class. "why are you wet sensei?" "yeah your soaking." 1a starts whispering to each other. "present mic poured water on me to wake up. Now all m-" I start "I AM HERE!" All might shouts. I roll my eyes and grab my still wet sleeping bag before walking out.

3rd person POV.

It came to Aizawa 's attention that he hadnt ever seen the lavender haired boy sleep in class before. And something about him was different. Aizawa shrugged off the thoughts and walked into the staff room. He curled up on the couch and fell asleep.

Shinsou POV.

"Shinso? Shinso? Wake up. We're going to training." I heard Midoriyas voice say. I sit up slowly and try to speak. Shit my jaw that hurts so bad. I grab a pencil and my notepad and scribbled a not  saying I was going to recovery girl for my jaw.
"OK! Are you alright though.?" izuku asked. I nod gently and put my stuff in my bad before walking out. I likeizuku but he is way too positive. Its so positive its annoying. I don't understand how he is that optimistic. I open RGs door and sit down on one of the chairs." What have you done this time?" she asks me. "my jaw is dislocated I think" I sign to her. She nods and injects something in me. Then she pushes it back in place and kissed my forehead. Wow. My eye and jaw both feel so much better now. "thanks." I say quietly trying not to move my jaw too much. "don't move it too much okay." she says.

Time skip till after school.

"class dismissed" aizawa says as he fell asleep on his desk. I roll my eyes and look at the clock. Shit. I have to be home in 10 minutes. I don't think I can get there that fast. I sprint out of the class room and jump out of an open window. We're only on the second floor so I'll be alright. Won't i? As a land I shrug off the stinging pain in my left ankle and carry on running. A few teachers are looking at me confused as it's against the school rules. I don't care as they didn't stop me. I eventually get to my house and open it quietly . I'm greeted with a slap and a hand round my throat. "What time do you call this?" he screams at me. I look at the clock. 10 seconds late. Shit I'm in for it. "I HAVE GUESTS OVER TONIGHT. BASEMENT NOW." He Shouted pulling my hair as he threw me down the hard cement steps. He roughly grabbed my neck again and threw me against the wall. He had a fire quirk and quickly heated up a knife. "please sir. Please not that." I whisper as quietly as possible. "SHUTTUP!" He screams at me. He grabs a bottle and threw it at me to keep me quiet. He quickly came over and chained my arms and legs against the wall so I was facing it. He ripped of my clothes and cut words such as villain, useless, pathetic, dumb, ugly, idiot and murderer on my back using the knife he heated up earlier. I screamed in pain at tears fell down my face at a speed I didn't know was possible. He pulled of the rest of my clothes so I was chimed naked against the cold rough wall.

A/N I'm not going to write this but he raped shinsou.

"NOW GO MAKE DINNER YIU UGLY BASTARD. AND DONT MESS ANYTHING UP." he screamed at me before unlocking the chains and going upstairs. Hana (my sister) ran downstairs with the first aid kit and started crying when she saw me. I was pale from the blood loss and the bags under my eyes were dark and deep." I'm so sorry Shinso. Let me get you cleaned up. Then make dinner and come to my room. I'm sorry." she sobbed while wrapping bandages on the fresh wounds.

Time skip to in Hanas room

I walked slowly to Hanas room while she sat on her bed crying. As I went inside she hugged me which pressed on my back but it made me feel safe so I didn't mind. She kept muttering I'm so sorry but I didn't understand why. "look bubs. I'm sorry but I got accepted into a university. I'm not going to be home anymore." my world shattered. She was the only one keeping me going. The only one keeping me safe, keeping me sane. The only one. I stopped my thoughts. Wow. Well done shinso. That's definitely not selfish is it." Hey hey hey. Don't cry. That's great news. You can get out of her. You can be safe. Hans.. Well done." I say masking my broken heart with words that acted like cheap tape. "b. but you... Toshi... H.. He. Will.." I stopped her by wiping her tears and hugging her. "Hans I'm proud of you well done. When do you leave?" I ask gently.
She sobbed more as she forced out words that stabbed at my heart even more. "Tommorow." I said looking up at me. I smiled as best I could. "I'm gonna miss you. I love you Hans. Ring me often. And text me." she nodded in reply. I walked out of her room feeling even more depressed than usual.