4. who you gonna call (???)

It's Trindel yaaaay (it's short though sorry)

And i apologize for the title i'm not good with those

Mendel was getting ready to go out. Today, he and his friends are going to see a movie, and, of course, Trina will be there. She had been his crush for the past two years, and he still stayed up late at night thinking of her. He acted awkward around her, looking at the floor every time they were in the same room together. He wanted to be with her very badly, but of course she only saw him as a friend. He sighed and got out of the house.

***

"So, what do you guys want to watch?" Whizzer asked, turning to his friends.

"I don't know, what's that over there?" Marvin asked him.

"Uhh... 'Finding Dory'," he said.

"What about that one?" Charlotte asked.

"Um... 'Suicide Squad'..."

After a few minutes of arguing, they decided to watch the new Ghostbusters movie. They decided that they would buy three big buckets of popcorn, then share them.

"Hey Mendel," Marvin said, tapping his shoulder gently, "Whizzer and I are going to share a bucket, same goes for Charlotte and Cordelia. Looks like you're sitting next to Trina today."

Mendel froze. "Wha- What?" he stuttered. "Here you go," Marvin said, shoving the bucket and his ticket into his hands.

They all sat down, and the movie began. Mendel looked over at Marvin, whose arm was tightly wrapped around Whizzer as the two of them focused on the big screen. Why can't I have that with Trina? he asked himself. He sighed and tried to get his mind off Trina and just enjoy the movie.

*tIme skip*

Well, the movie was over. Whizzer and Marvin walked out of the cinema, holding hands, just like Cordelia and Charlotte. Mendel sighed. I have to tell her, he said to himself. I have to tell her now.

"Trina..." he began.

"Yes?"

"Um..."

He didn't have the slightest idea what to say next. He glanced at Whizzer, who should have guessed what was happenning, because he made an 'Oh I see' face and gave him a thumbs up. Mendel sighed again(guess he has a sighing problem sorry). "Trina, I... I have to tell you something."

"Okay..."

"I... I'm in love with you," he said quickly and closed his eyes, hoping for the worst.

"Wow."

Of course she doesn't see me like that.

"I can't believe this... Do you really mean it?"

Mendel opened his eyes only to see Trina with the brightest smile ever.

"Uh... Yes?"

What does she mean?

She smiled even wider. "How do you look at someone who has been your crush for years and just said that he loves you?"

A gleam of joy and relief flickered through Mendel's eyes as he smiled too. "Just like that."

With that, he took her hand and they walked faster, catching up with the rest.

That night made Mendel feel like the happiest guy on Earth.

A/N i said everything at the beginning have a nice day