9. three blankets

Usually, Whizzer would wake up and go to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Marvin, then carry on with his day. Today, it was different. Very different.

Whizzer woke up with a headache and a stomachache. It seemed like they spoke to him, saying, "You're not going anywhere today. We've got the best of you." He laid back down on his pillow and covered himself completely in his blanket. Still, he felt colder than their refridgerator. He lay there, shaking. Soon enough, Marvin woke up.

"You look like a lettuce," he said, feeling his forehead. "Wow, it looks like you've got a fever."

"No shit Sherlock."

Marvin glared at him. "Stop that," he said. "Do you want to be taken care of or not?"

Whizzer sighed, still trembling. "Fine."

"Okay, what do you want for breakfast, then?"

"Absolutely nothing."

Marvin paused, getting out of bed. "Fair enough."

Soon, he returned with a glass of water and gave it to Whizzer. "Drink this."

Whizzer tasted the water and flinched. "It's warm."

"Drink it," Marvin insisted. Whizzer shot him an annoyed look and brought the glass to his lips once again. Almost instantly, he brought it away. "I can't do this."

"You have to."

"Fine."

Finally, Whizzer managed to drink all the water that was in the glass. Then he flopped back down on his pillow and puled his blanket up to his chin. "Please, give me another blanket," he said. "I'm cold."

"How can you be cold, your forehead is hotter than Chris Hemsworth."

Whizzer glared at him. "That's how fevers work, Marvin" he answered in a sassy tone. He smiled weakly as he watched Marvin get two more blankets from their closet. He wrapped himself in them once he got hold of them, and reached for the TV remote. He was going to spend the whole day in bed, might as well watch something.

Marvin walked into the room to find Whizzer wrapped up in three thick blankets, still shaking, a bit less now, though, watching Gravity Falls on the TV in their bedrom. Marvin knew Whizzer liked that show, he just didn't know why.

"Do you need anything else?" he asked.

"Yes, a third season."

"What?"

"Doesn't matter. Come watch this with me."

Marvin lay down on his side of the bed. "Care to explain what's going on?"

"You'll catch on pretty soon."

At first, Marvin was a bit confused, but understood everything eventually. One episode passed, two, three... Marvin was actually kind of enjoying it now.

"I think I understand why you like it so much," he said. No response came. "Whiz?" he asked, looking at him. Whizzer's eyes were closed, meaning he was asleep now. Marvin tucked him in, paused the show and went to the kitchen, not wanting to disturb him.

---

"I'm too hot, Marvin," Whizzer said, walking into the kitchen in his shorts, having to hold on to the doorframe to stop him from falling.

"I know you are. That's part of the reason we're living together," Marvin joked.

"I'm serious."

"Okay, go to the bedroom, I'll bring you a beautiful, tall glass of water."

"Mr Dallon Weekes on the bass," Whizzer muttered to himself.

"What?" Marvin asked.

"What?" Whizzer echoed.

"Go to the bedroom."

Soon, Marvin came with a glass of water, as promised. Whizzer drank it all, without protesting this time.

"I want to watch something else," he said.

"You always end up falling asleep towards the end and get frustrated because you didn't see the death of someone or other."

"For crying out loud, Marvin, let's watch something."

They ended up picking Paddington. It happenned just like Marvin described it, except, of course, no one dies but Pastuzo, but that's closer to the beginning. He looked at the clock on his nightstand. It showed 7:46 PM. He couldn't get up, because he didn't want to wake Whizzer, who is actually really cute when he's asleep, he added to himself. So he just stayed where he was. After a few minutes, he decided to maybe close his own eyes for a while.

A/N this thing has 50+ reads yaaaay

Also look, look at this look at his birthday

I don't know how to switch back to the side

I like googling random celebrities sometimes and i never realized it i mean May 27th

Okay that was too much

Have a what a lovely day