6. interdimensional game of truth or dare

I'm not high i swear

This is just my very weird solution and please forgive me i'm weird i know

I don't even know if it works that way please don't ask me about it

Marvin stood at the graveyard in front of one very specific stone. God, this hurts, he thought. It did, a lot. He put his hand on the stone, tears forming in his eyes. I wish things didn't have to be this way.

Two months have passed since Whizzer's death. It was hard for everyone, but especially for Marvin. Coming to the graveyard became part of his daily routine now. He closed his eyes, imagining what it would be like if Whizzer was still here. They would prsobably be out right now, eating ice cream or something, laughing and not worrying about anything. Then they would come home and watch some kind of romantic comedy, eventually it would become too boring and they would fall asleep in each other's arms, like they used to... Marvin felt like his heart was torn out of his chest and thrown to the other side of the planet at the thought of that never happening again, and tears started streaming down his face.

Suddenly, the darkness he saw when he closed his eyes disappeared, and something yellow caught his sight. Marvin blinked. I'm imagining it, he thought with a quiet sob.

But he wasn't.

He heard voices next. "Is there anyone there?" the fainter one said. "Yeah, there's a guy here... He looks sad," another one, closer to Marvin, said. "Well, what are you waiting for, then?" the first one yelled. "Calm down, Tony, I'm going."

Marvin decided to look up, and he couldn't believe what he saw. There was a guy in a red cloak, standing in front of a sparking ring, big enough to fit a person through it. In fact, he might have come there... Through the ring. (I'm very very sorry)

"Hello," he said.

"Uh... Hi, who are you?" Marvin asked, his face still stained with tears.

"Doctor Stephen Strange, alternate timeline, don't tell anyone, when they ask you, say you have no idea. Okay?"

"Wha-"

"Interdimensional game of truth or dare. Now, please explain."

"I-"

"You're grieving, aren't you?"

"I guess..."

"Hold on."

Marvin turned around. The guy's crazy, he thought. "Bruce!" he heard the guy yell.
Then came a painful scream, and silence fell. Marvin sobbed again. I need to get some sleep, looks like I'm starting to hallucinate. Another voice spoke, this time Marvin thought it sounded familliar.

"Marv?"

He froze and turned around. His heart jumped at the sight: the Stephen guy was gone, and the ring dissappeared, but by the grave, in a white shirt, stood Whizzer, with a confused look on his face.

"Whizzer?" he said, wide-eyed, walking towards him.

"Yes, it's... me," Whizzer said. "Why are we here? And why were you crying?"

"Quick, pinch me."

"What?"

"Tell me I'm not dreaming, please."

Whizzer did so. Marvin's face melted into a smile.

"You're... You're actually here!"

"Yeah, but I just don't remember getting here. I only remember I fell asleep at the hospital, and you were... Hey, I'm not sick anymore!"

"No, you're not... sick..." Marvin managed to say in between sobs, giving Whizzer the tightest hug ever. "Let's go home."

Thank you, Stephen whatever-your-name-is.

A/N i will say it again. i am very sorry but i was also bored

Have a lovely day

*what a lovely day*