Prologue

Three Gods ruled over the mystical realm in democracy. Azaiz, the God of Spirit, in charge of creating, grooming, and dispatching all the new souls into their world. 

Ishona, the God of Magic and Power with duties to selecting and allotting the gift/s and powers each soul should inherit.

Gadion, the God of Physicality, was in charge of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) distribution and gene effect Gadion also invented the outer appearance that each species should identify by.

A millennium ago these Gods inscribed A Black Book with all their knowledge and traditions. This was after realizing their customs were not being passed down to younger generations. This special book was given magical powers, initially for updating itself with new information. One hundred years after, it was written a conspiracy changed everything, bringing chaos to the mystical realm.

The witch species schemed a plan to steal the book for their own selfish purposes. Upon success, the tree kings banished them all. It was then, that the human world became plagued by witches.

Unfortunately, the power to cross worlds was only a new development available solely in the black book. Hence, no one could chase the witches. The only solution to have their Black Book returned was to put forth prophecies. These prophecies declared a chosen human would return the book to the Gods.

These prophecies soon deemed forthcoming as evil was widespread in the human world. This led the black book to create a protective spell. This self-imposed spell would cast deserved suffering upon any soul that touches it. The only exception was one with a pure heart and a clean slate. This soul would be the one to inherit the task of returning the black book to its rightful owners.

The Black Book was far more powerful than even the Gods imagined.