𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

ᴄʜ

ᴄʜ. ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛"
𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑖 𝐴𝑑𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑚𝑖 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑒

。・ ゚・.・。・.・ ゚・。

Jo and Lane walk around the Stars Hallows film store in Jo's challenge to find the scariest movies for her horror movie marathon with Nathan. "Cannibal Holocaust?" Jo asked as she showed Lane the DVD box.

Lane scrunched up her nose in disgust. "If you want him to throw up his dinner. I don't think that would be good for a first date." She said plucking the DVD rental out of her hands and placed it back on the shelf.

Jo rolled her eyes, "This is not a date. Nathan and I are just friends." She said looking through the limited horror movie selection that Stars Hallow had to offer.

Lane crossed her arms as she looked at her. "Yeah, because him inviting you to a horror movie night at his place screams platonic intentions." She said sarcastically.

Jo furrowed her brows, "How does watching horror movies make you think his intentions are not platonic?" She asked before pausing to examine a movie box cover.

"Because horror movies are a typical guy move to get close to a girl. She gets all scared and he wraps an arm around her, then bam! He makes his move and kisses her." Lane said with a wide proud smile as if she cracked the code of being a guy.

Jo laughed, "Lane, I told you to stop reading all those clique romance books. Besides, there's one problem with your theory." She said as she picked up two movie choices.

Lane frowned, "What?"

"I'm not scared of horror movies. Trust me, if anyone will get scared it will be Nathan. Maybe I will be the one to comfort him." She said laughing.

Lane gave her a hopeful look. "You will?" She asked excitedly.

Jo raised her eyebrows in shock. "No, Lane! It was a joke!" She said chuckling and placed the rentals on the checkout counter. "Sup, Kirk." She said greeting him in a casual manner.

"Don't say that." He said not ringing her stuff up just yet.

She furrowed her brows in confusion. "Say what?"

"Don't say 'sup' when greeting employees."

"Why?"

"It's rude and unprofessional, this is a fine business establishment and profanities shouldn't be used in or near it." Kirk said explained it his usual monotone voice.