Maxine Stark

Danielle Campbell  as Maxine (Max) stark ☽

age:

5-15

Max is a genius but she wasn't born with it she had to work for it she had to learn everything she knows she had to work twice as hard so she never felt like she was a genius because it didn't come natural. Max's mother died while giving birth to her she always felt it was her fault that she died not in a little baby max slit her throat but she feels responsible in someway. At the early age of 5 her father ships her off to a boarding school in Russia for talented ballerinas or so they say on the pamphlet.when max returns home for the holidays everyone says Tony stark had changed but she still thinks he's the same egotistical bastard.

All the avengers as their own characters.

This story takes place about 2 weeks after the first avengers.

The avengers never parted ways.

Content warning!!! underage drinking, implied torture mental and physical, gore, descriptive killing, PTSD and a few other things. if you are struggling with anything do not hesitate to DM me my messages are always open.

This is my first story so don't judge to hard. there will probably be quite a few spelling and grammar mistake cause I'm human and unlike my character not a genius. Disclaimer...I don't own any of the mcu characters I only own my character Maxine stark and a few side characters added for the purpose of the story.Not everything will be accurate and if you see I messed up something if you could correct me in the comments that would be great.