Sakusa: My Saviour

You sighed. You had just left the school to walk home. You were in (club/name). The club meeting had gone on longer than you expected and it was late. The sun had set, allowing the moon and the night to take over.

You were walking through a sketchy neighborhood since it was the quickest way to get to the bus stop.

The street lamps were on and no one else was there. But, you couldn't shake the feeling of someone following you.

You swore you heard footsteps that trailed yours. You tried not to think much of it as they could just be walking this way too. You gathered whatever courage you had to glance back at the person.

It wasn't what you hoped for. Though you were glad to have your suspicions confirmed in order to act in time.

It was a man. He had a decently large stature. Tall, lean, but not too muscular and was dressed in all black. He covered important features like his face, with a mask and cap.

Shivers ran down your spine and you could hear the alarms going off in your head. You wanted none of this.

You immediately told yourself to remain calm. If you were to run now, you would run out of stamina quickly, and he'd probably get you. You needed to wait for the perfect moment.

You breathed calmly before picking up the pace. And as you had expected, his footsteps did too.

You took wider, quicker strides. Trying your hardest to keep the gap between you and the man. Adrenaline was rushing as you neared the end of the neighborhood that lead to a busier street. You had thought about the spot, where you would start running.

3

2

1

You didn't hesitate or look back as you broke into a sprint into the decently crowded street. It was a busier part of town at night and luckily there were tons of lights.

As you ran, something caught your attention. You noticed someone in the distance. You recognized the tall boy with black curly hair, a mask and his volleyball. You were getting tired, but you didn't want to let the creep have any chance, in case he proceeded to follow you here.

In a minute, you were closer to the boy. You knew of him, but not him. He was popular and well known since he was on the volleyball team and for his looks. You'd only seen him around school, but you two have never had a conversation.

But in this moment, he was all you had. The only person you could truly trust.

He turned to see you slowing down as you got near him. He grunted before saying "Stop. Don't get any closer." Luckily enough you were just a few feet away, so you wouldn't get snatched or murdered without a witness.

"Hah...hah...Sakusa-san?" He looked at you brows furrowed. You caught your breath and recollected yourself. "Uhm, I know we don't talk much but, I need your help!" You spoke frantically. "No." He replied and turned to leave.

"Wait!" You screeched running in front of him to stop him. "Please don't leave me!" This statement caught him off guard. It got him curious to why you were so desperate. "...Fine. What do you want?"

You lit up and he could tell. "You...You see...I was, being followed by some creep and I got scared. I ran to you since I recognized you and I don't want to be left alone. I'm scared he might come for me if you leave me!" You stammered. His expression relaxed a bit more understanding the situation. Though he still wasn't convinced or thrilled to have to stay with you. (Dw, he don't hate you. He's just worried about your germs)

Haikyuu x Reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें