°02°

°Jungkook°
__________

"Damn it!" I grunted as I used my fist to open the door to my office. It flew back and smashed into the wall, startling my assistant, who is sitting behind my desk arranging the files.

"Is something wrong, Jungkook?" Everything is wrong.

"It's Mr. Jeon for you, you idiot." Jackson scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Very professional, Mr. Jeon" He eyed my appearance and I sighs.

I know it's not my usual attire and not very professional coming to work in sweatpants and black t-shirt, especially when I'm the CEO of Jeon corp. But no one can blame me I've to meet my hyung, who's running his own business, At Your Service and has his own rule that I can't meet him wearing a three piece suit, because he find it boring.

"That's my chair you fucker!" I lifted my chin as I rounded the desk but he didn't budge.

"Then take it with you when you go home." Jackson said still sitting there arranging the files.

"No one has respect for me." I muttered under breath, flopping down to the empty chair.

"Why I have to suffer?" I say more to myself than to Jackson as I lower my head on my desk. 

"Because you have a crazy family." The word CRAZY couldn't do any justice to describe my family.

They are something else.

"Your mother called you again and talked about another blind date. Then Jin hyung called you to his office to persuade you by your mom's request, am I correct?" I nodded, I'm not surprised though. It's not the first time it's happening. My mother really want me to get married but for fucks sake, I'm only twenty three not seventy three.

"I'm really tired of this shit, Jackson. Why they can't leave me alone!" "Because your family is crazy." I glared at him making him laugh.

Jackson is my highschool friend and he's with me fromthe moment I take over dad's business as my craziest brother doesn't show any interest in family business.

"Go tell your brother your weapon is very small, you don't want some chick to find out your secret." He beams at me like he’s enjoying my pain—and he just might be. 

"You are fired, you idiot." He's enjoying this too much.

"Woah, you fired me first time today. We need to smash yesterday's record. You fired me 17 times yesterday." I sighs, standing up.

"Check every mails and prepare everything for the meeting with Lee. I'll be back around one, I guess so." Jackson gives me a thumbs up.

"Good luck with your meeting." He smiles brightly and I grumble as I walk toward the door.

Pulling it open, I turn to look at Jackson, who's still smiling widely.
"My weapon isn't small and it's not for some chick to discover, it will have owner but not so soon." I slam it shut after me.

Everyone is eyeing me with a amused look, while I just smile at them. It's not like, everyday they get the chance to see their CEO in sweatpants and T-shirt.

The weight of keeping Jeon corp as how it was and the employees I’ve brought into this rests on my shoulders. I don’t want to meet another woman that I have absolutely nothing in common with and spend an hour trying to get away from. But my mother can't understand that.

I don't like how every meetings starts with how expensive my watch looks or questions how much money I make in one day or one hour and always end up me ditching them saying I'll be back in a minute. As a gentleman I'm, I always ditch them after paying for the food.