°19°

°Jungkook°
__________

"Don't move, let me take a picture of you two," Mom fish out the phone from her bag, squealing like a school girl.

"Mom---"

"Oh My God, I can't believe. My crackhead son is now grown up." She wipes out the imaginary tears as she took some photos.

I don't want her to make Taehyung uncomfortable by her actions but the same time I don't want to see her drama.

"Awww he's so beautiful," Mom bypasses me completely and goes over to Taehyung and wraps him in a hug.

"Mom," I warn, but she ignores me. 

"You look like a doll--- ohhh, you know something," please not now mom!

"Mom," I try again, and she just smiles at me as she puts her arm around Taehyung and leads him toward the couch.

"When Kook was a child, he always wanted a doll to himself. We told him dolls are for girls but my crackhead son never listened. He made a big scene until he got one."

"I was child then---" why she has to bring it up !

"Ohhh, and now you think you have grown up?" Her eyebrows furrow in question as my Kitten laugh aloud.

"Mom!" She just roll her eyes, turning her attention to my Taehyung.

"He always have a thing for dolls," she whispers but her voice is so loud that I can hear from where I'm standing.

"Now I only have thing for Kitten, a particular Kitten---" I said flopping on the couch opposite to them.

Mom mouthed whipped as I shrugs.

I had plan so much for this day and my Mom have worst timing. I love her and her drama but why today?

"I should leave you two," Taehyung says, scratching his back of neck.

"No!" Woah I love her so much. She startle him by her loud ass voice same as hyung.

"You are not going anywhere." He nods still confused by what is happening here.

"Mom, you should go." I said and she gasps dramatically.

"Jeon fuckingKook, show some love. I'm your mom you crackhead." And her drama begins.

"I made Japchae and apple pie, let's eat." She sing-songs, holding Taehyung's hand and leads him towards the kitchen. He looks so out of place as he walks beside her.

She's going to scare the poor soul.

I heave a heavy sigh and decide to just let go and sit back and enjoy food. I don’t talk much because my mom does enough for the three of us. She asks Taehyung all kinds of questions and to my surprise, he seems to be enjoying himself.

And my Mom, who loves to embarrass me, let out the all embarrassing stories infront of him.

"Woah, that's adorable," He let out a hearty laugh hearing my embarrassing stories.

Now I can’t decide if I should mad at her or be grateful for making the atmosphere lively.

We eat until he has to hold his hands over his plate so my mom won’t fill it up again. I clear the plates off the dining room table and hear them whispering as I walk into the kitchen. I love how easily Mom and Taehyung become so close, laughing and talking as it is their daily routine.

Mom have superpower but still she's crazy.

After a few moments my mom comes into the kitchen to help me clean up. 

"How do you know?" I asks as soon as she enters the kitchen.

"My handsome son told me. Unlike my crackhead son, he can't keep secrets from me." I should pay visit to him.

"He's beautiful,"

"Ethereal." I corrects and she smile.

"Ohhh my whipped coconut." She says and I shrugs. There's nothing wrong with it.

"Top or power bottom?"

"Mom!" I passed her a death glare but she just shrugs.

"You are no fun." She dry her hands off. "And you coconut head, I don't see a ring on his finger. Be a gentleman, do it soon." Ohhh I already planned everything mom.

"I'm going then---"  she pulls me into a hug.

"You better be nice to him orelse I'm will shave your coconut head." She says dramatically.

She grab her purse and walk towards the door. Me and Kitten on her heels.

"It was so nice to meet you," she tells Taehyung as they hug in the hallway.

"Ohhh--- I'm going to get laid today!" Here she goes again.

"Mom," One minute she's so caring and loving mother and in a blink of an eye she acts like a brainless school girl.

"What? It's been two long days. My handsome husband is coming back." I sighs. She's never gonna change.

"You are no fun." She says and hug Taehyung for the second time. Without giving me a second glance she gets on the elevator and waves goodbye. 

"She's crazy," he laughs, placing his hand on the stomach.

"Then how do you describe me?" I pull him to me, crashing my lips to his. I grab his ass and carry him to the back of the penthouse to where my bedroom is.

"I'm crazy for you Kitten."

°°°

I can hear my phone ringing in the distance but my eyes are too heavy to open. I snuggle into the warm bed and let out a contented sigh.

My Kitten is sleeping peacefully, snuggle up to me. His head resting on my chest. We two blacked out after our intense session-- I tilt my head to look at the clock-- yesterday?

Slowly I caress his now messy hair and lay him back on the bed.

"I love you" I press a kiss on his forehead.

When I pull back, he opens his eyes smiling at me.

"Go back to sleep Kitten" He smile closing his eyes, drifting back to sleep.

°°°

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣