°16°

°Taehyung°
__________

I bite my lip as my gaze travels towards the duo cleaning kitchen and washing the dishes. Mom is laughing at something Jungkook saying and they are acting like it's normal between them. Mom was all over him from the moment we stepped in. Talking and introducing everyone to him.

Sensing my eyes on him, he turns and catches me watching him. His infamous smirk adore his lips as he winks. I don't even blink, trying not to remember how his lips felt against mine.

Mom said something that draw his attention from me and I let out the breath I was holding.

Kiss,

Our first kiss.

My first Kiss.

I know it wasn't supposed to happen but it happened.

My cheeks burn like the fire of a thousand suns as I remember how I responded to his kiss. How desperate I was for his touch.

"Your mom is not gonna bite him, relax Tae." Dad says in a mocking tone, bumping his shoulder on mine.

"I'm not---" before I can finish whatever I was saying dad cuts in, "I like him,"

Guilt rushes through me as I try to stay calm.

"But that doesn't means I'm going to cut him any slacks. He better take good care of you, or I'll cut his dick and throw it to the street dogs." Dahyun lets out her scary laugh as dad pulls me into a bear hug.

"Love you dad," I'm sorry for lying.

"We love you more." He chuckles, ruffling my hair.

When we pull back from hug, Dahyun dramatically wipes her imaginary tears acting so emotional Seeing us.

We talked and laughed like old times, when I was still living with them. Mom and Jungkook joined us inbetween our dramatic discussion about our childhood and Dahyun's journey. Jungkook easily blends with our stories and talking, being a part of our family.

It feels good to see everyone so happy and cheerful but in the end everything is a lie, a beautiful lie.

"I feel sleepy," faking a yawn I get up from the couch, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Go sleep then," Mom said, eyeing Jungkook to follow me.

"You can stay here," I half yell, making Dahyun laugh and dad shakes his head supressing his smile. "You two have so much to talk, remember?" mom chuckles, making a hand motion.

"Oh Tae, don't act like this. We just wanted to spend some more time with your boyfriend." Some more time.

Visibly I roll my eyes.

Everyone was practically all over him talking and asking questions and still mom needed some family time with him, now that made us spending a night here.

I'm still shocked how easily Jungkook accepted mom's offer and the same time I declined. And my crazy family thought I want him all to myself that's why I don't want to spend time with them. They are seriously crazy.

I can't afford him for one more day. I'm already broke. Still I can't understand why in the world he accepted her offer as he already know his service is going to end in half an hour.

"Go with him or else he's gonna flip this couch down." Dahyun elbowed him, supressing a giggle.

"It's not like that," I try to reason but mom and Dahyun roll their eyes.

"Kids these days---" mom dramatically sighs.

"I'm not sleepy anymore." Sighing I flopped down to the couch, ignoring Jungkook. Mom is making fun of this situation as much as possible and I dare not to look at him but I feel his eyes on me.

°°°

Spending time with Jungkook infront of everyone was already difficult for me and now spending entire night with him, two of us alone--- I don't think I can survive.

Playing with the hem of my shirt, closing my eyes I try to sleep. But whenever I close my eyes our kiss was the only thing that come to my mind. I shake off the memories and turned to other side of the bed, which is now empty.

I can hear the water running off as my innocent mind made up the scenarios of his naked wet chest and the way his abs rippled and his biceps curled as his hands raked through his wet hair---

Don't think about anything Tae, and yet, it's impossible to.

I'm such a pervert!

I snuggle inside the duvet and close my eyes, trying sleep again.

"You asleep, Kitten?"

"Yes," I half yell and he chuckles.

It took me more than a second for me to realize I'd just given myself away, and my cheeks flamed red. Thanks to the blanket, I can save my embarrassed face.

"I thought you needed more--- now that you are asleep, how can I give you more?" Embarrassment hit me like a truck as I practically made a hole in the bed, hiding my face.

When we kissed, he pulled away before I could feel my first kiss and me, shameless person asked for more, for which he answered with 'I'll give you whatever you want but not here not infront of them, when we are alone'

And damn, now we are alone.

I feel his strong arms around my waist as I try not to think about anything and just try to sleep.

"Good night, Kitten." He kissed my hair through the blanket.

I don't know how much time had passed, I just lie there feeling his arm around me. As a person who always sleep in weird positions, my legs and arms are already sore from lying in same position for god knows how long.

I shift my position, trying not to wake him. I made a mistake by turning to the side he's lying and it was too late when I realize how close our faces are.

He is sleeping so peacefully, mouth slightly open, soft breath fanning against my face. I smile staring at his sleepy face. There is worry line presents in his forehead. I did saw mom massaging dad's temples when he's frowning during sleep. Mom says we let out all worries when we are asleep. I reach a hand up and let my fingers run over his now frowning face.

"Why are you so stressed?" Slowly I massaged his temples, making him smile during his sleep.

I bite my lips, eyeing his now relaxed face.

Why are you doing this job, Jungkook?

If money is your problem we can find another way.

I have job, though it isn't paying much, I don't like you being a paid eacort.

Can you date me if I ask you on a date? Like real date?

Slowly I caressed his cheeks.

Am I enough for you Jungkook?

Is this enough for you?

'Cause it's getting late, would you like to stay?
'Cause I'm bad at reading signs.

Tell me am I enough for you, for your love?

Jiminie is right, there's only a life, and I need to embrace my feelings. I don't know what tomorrow brings for us or you will be there in my tomorrow's, still I wanna take a chance.

Supporting my weight on my elbow, I lean towards him, pressing a kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Aren't you dirty Kitten, taking advantage of a sleeping human" my eyes widen as Jungkook chuckles.

"You are awake?"

"Why? Are you planning for more?" I didn't say anything and try to move back but he pull me against him, a playful smile adoring his lips.

"You should complete what you just started, Kitten." And the next moment I was moaning against his mouth.

°°°

Song ref : Feelings by LAUV

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤

Love,
Dumb Duck❤