°20°

°Taehyung°
___________

I look around the giant bedroom and it’s breathtakingly beautiful. I’m in a massive bed with white fluffy blankets and a big fur is thrown across the end of it. Off to one side is a sitting area with a beautiful purple velvet sofa and purple Ottoman table. This bedroom is decorated so beautifully.

I slip off the bed. The sun is now pouring in through the windows.

I didn't got a chance to explore this place. We were caught up in our own business and he didn't even offered a tour. Now that he's not here I have got some time.

I grab the pastel pink color note and re-read the words, smiling.

'Morning beautiful♡
Got some important work. I'll be back before you realize it. I'll miss you Kitten---♡'

I stand in the middle of his condo thinking maybe it’s a penthouse. I have no idea, but whatever you call it, it's breathtaking. Even his bedroom is bigger than my tiny apartment and I didn't know you could have floors in a building for one unit. There are a total of four, if you count the roof that has a garden and a pool.

Everything is soft here, unlike him. He's nothing but soft.

If he's got money why he have to work as a paid escort?

'It's my first time. I've never been interested in anyone else before.'

I believe him but why do someone who can afford these kind of place have to work as a paid escort?

What if he's into smuggling?

Mafia?

And looking at the soft decorations I want laugh aloud.

I hug myself as I walk barefoot through the dining area. I'm only wearing one of his white shirt and my boxer. I bring the collar to my nose, it smell like him.

I giggle when I found another pastel pink sticky note on the dining table.

'I made you breakfast. Heat before you eat---
I miss you Kitten♡'

I bite my lips, trying to supress smile.

When I dig in I find out how much hungry I was. I eat everything within minutes--- 

I feel refreshed after eating.

After cleaning dishes, I try to find Kitchen towel and found another sticky note saying,

'Be a good boy and finish everything---
I'm badly missing you Kitten♡'

"I'm good boy." I pat my now fully loaded belly, giggling.

"I miss you too--- come back soon."

It's really boring to spend your time alone in freaking big condo. I can't sleep and the shows airing in TV isn't helping my mood either.

Getting bored, I find myself flipping the pages of random magazine sat on the Ottoman table in the TV lounge. Even the magazine is so boring.

Sighing I put back the magazine as they were before and find another sticky note peaking under them.

'You must be really bored to check these boring magazines--- I'm trying my best Kitten, I'll be back soon as possible. Our surprise is still pending---
I'm badly-badly missing you♡'

And this notes made me happy. I roam around the dining area and bedroom to find if there's more of them and find another one on the table near our--his bed.

'You are beautiful Kitten♡'

I bite my lip, this is really cute--- I hated sticky notes as it only remind of the load of work I have to finish in a day. Now I have another sweet--cute memory with sticky notes, because of Jungkook.

I took the pen and note pad from the table and settle down on the couch on the living room.

What do I write make something so cute and sweet to make him smile, just like he made me smile?

I scribble down whatever comes to my mind but after writing it I don't feel them cute or sweet as I made a river of crumpled sticky notes around me.

I want to write something special, something funny, something sweet but my mind isn't working.

I hear the main door open as I jumps from the couch to welcome Jungkook, smiling and faced with unexpected,furious visitor.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

°°°

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣