°15°

°Taehyung°
___________

I fidget all the way to my childhood home in the back of the car with Jungkook right next to me, his hard body is pressed against me.

He's quiet, I don't know why it bothers me so much. I steal the occasional glance at him but he was busy with his phone. I drink him in, trying to fathom what to do after today. An unwelcome emotion blooms in my chest, threatening to overwhelm me but I push it aside.

I take a deep breath, and Jungkook is watching me when I turn to face him.

"Sorry, it was Jackson. He's coming back." I barely muttered an 'O'

Jackson?

It must be someone really important to him.

"I missed this annoying fucker." I hear him say as I find the street lights and buildings are so fascinating.

"Are you nervous, Kitten?" I hear him before I feel his hand slowly make soothing circles around my thigh.

Nervous?

I'm nervous?

I don't know.

I nods my head though I'm not sure about I'm nervous or not.

Before I know it he unfastens my seat belt and pulls me into his lap.

"What are you doing?" I try and wiggle away from him but he pulls me onto his lap.

"Don't be nervous, we got this, okay." My breathing grows heavy, we are so close that I can feel his breathing on my face and I'm sitting on his lap.

"You smell like strawberries." He says, brushing his nose against my neck, breathing me in and I close my eyes to feel his body pressed close to me.

"I used strawberry lip balm," I blurted out, trying to make this situation more comfortable but when his eyes snap to my lips, suddenly, the mood shifts.

The car seems warmer.

The air thicker.

I glanced down, chewing my bottom lip as the flush teases through me.

"Kitten look at me," his voice is demanding and I love it. He places his hands on either side of my head, staring into my eyes, and I stop breathing.

"You can't say something like that, Kitten." Ohhh! I feel the disappointment bubbles up in my chest as I try and wiggle away from him but he pulls me onto his lap, again.

"Stop wiggling, Kitten." he growls at me, and when I do what he says I can feel him against my ass. My breathing grows heavy as I press into him and he lets out a loud groan. "Kitten," there's a warning in his tone, but his eyes are soft as he stared at my lips.

I love that I've this effect on him but the same time I wants more---

I want someone who can love me till the end of our life, not someone who just wants me for a night.

"Kitten?" I hear him call but I didn't look up.

"Sir, we are here." I hear our driver, Chi-won says as my eyes bulges. He was with us all the time and what the hell was we doing?

I'm sitting on Jungkook's lap.

What the hell Taehyung.

Embarrassment hit me like a truck as I hide my face in Jungkook's neck.

"Thank you, Chi-won." Jungkook voice comes out breathy and he pressed a kiss on my hair.

"You look pretty today but I miss your red hair." I miss my red hair too---
But I am so embarrassed to voice anything out.