°03°

°Jungkook°
__________

He stand there, biting his lips, eyeing everywhere but me.

"Taetae, come here." Jin hung come around the desk, engulfing him in a hug. He smile so widely at hyung, making my heart skip a beat.

How can he do that?

How can he smile like that?

It's just so beautiful and unique. I never seen someone smile like this, it's so adorable.

With his weird color combination and warm chocolate, hypnotic eyes, he looks like an angel.

I know I was gaping at him, do I care? No, he's really a vision to be seen---

"Taetae, you look---" before hyung can finish whatever he's saying, I cuts in.
"Pretty---" made him bite his lips again.

I can't let hyung compliment his beauty, not infront of me, atleast. Hyung passes a knowing look as I ignored him and stared at the angel infront of me.

"Come sit there," hyung said as taetae, as he called my angel, nods his head and walk past to me towards the chair aligned infront of hyung's desk.

He had a big ass for his small size, and I couldn’t pull my eyes from it. Even now as I watch him walk, I’m in a trance. His warm eyes and striking features are enough to make my knees weak.

Fuck, seriously Jungkook!

How someone can have this effect on me?

"So he's the one I was talking about." Hyung's voice snap me out the trance I'm in, but he isn't talking to me, he is talking go my angel.

He tilts his head to the side and look up at me, passing me the same adorable smile, but I can clearly see the tension visible in his texture.

"Nice to meet you, ummm---" He stutter, offering his hand. "Jungkook," I say and take his hand in mine.

"Ohhh, it's nice to meet you Jungkook. Kim Taehyung." He introduced himself.

Kim Taehyung.

It suits him but Jeon Taehyung, suits him better.

"Taehyung," I say, tasting his name in my mouth.

He bites his lips, eyeing my hand which is still holding his smooth hand with long fingers. I rub my thumb across his knuckles before releasing his hand.

"Okay, let's get to the matter." Hyung said breaking our staring contest, though it was me who's ogling while he's nervously looking everywhere but me.

I sat beside him, as he and Jin hyung elaborate the situation he's in. But all I could focus is, how his lips moved with every words he uttered, how his smooth fingers made cute actions, how he tucked his hair behind his ear, and his hypnotic eyes. Fuck how can someone be this beautiful?

I don't think he's human!

"So, I need someone to act as my boyfriend just for this weekend." His angelic deep velvety voice snap me out of the trance.

Fuck, what did he say?!

I didn't hear anything.

But it doesn't matter. If it was a ex-boyfriend, or a stepmother like those dramas, I don't care about the situation he's in, I know what I have to do.

I never imagined that one look at someone and I’d be totally and completely in love. Especially since he only wants a boyfriend for a weekend.

I can be his boyfriend just for this weekend, but after this weekend I know which title suit him better.

°°°

Do you like this chapter?

It's gonna be a Instalove story [I love whipped kook] and short one too.

I want to give you all sweet, whipped romance before I start with my dream project *evil smirk*

Thank you for reading❤...

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣