ジソン

Everything was the same. Life had a sense of repetitiveness that Jisung could never seem to shake. It may seem like that for everyone. They may think that all they do is wake up, eat, sleep, repeat... but for Jisung it was irritatingly monotonous.

Yes, his daily course of actions followed the all too familiar rhythm: wake up, eat, sleep, repeat, but there was nothing in between. Even simplest of people have something different in between the four, but not Jisung.

How could he describe it? It wasn't that he was boring or just really had no life, it just seemed that he could not remember anything that happened in the midst of his everyday life. Mainly because he was too uninterested. Boring things shouldn't be remembered.

"Sungie!" His overly cheerful mom called up the stairs.

Jisung tossed and turned the majority of the night. Or did he? Sleep was too boring to remember.

"Come on babe, you can't stay home from school again." His mother sweetly said to him while giving him a plate with a plain bagel on it.

Will I even remember what I had for breakfast today?

Jisung smiled at his mother's hollow gesture to try and get him out of bed.

"Thanks." He said dryly, sitting the plate on his bedside table.

Just like that he forgot it.

He got in the shower and let the water run down his body, scolding him. Showers were never too lame to remember. Being burned is pretty unforgettable. The feeling lingers long enough.

"You almost done in there?"

Had he really been in there that long? Time was pretty boring. Not the concept itself, but waiting... thinking about it. He couldn't remember what time he even stepped in the shower.

"Yeah!" He yelled from the other side of the door.

The raven haired male slowly turned the water off, watching the shower head as the droplets stopped simultaneously.

Another thing Jisung could never forget was the smell of his school. Somehow it always smelled the same. No matter how many drunken kids threw up in the lobby or how many sweaty college football players ran through the halls, its smell was always consistent. Not that the smell was good though...

"Jisung!"

Him. His best friend. Sometimes he could feel himself forgetting Changbin, but he's constantly reminded that he has one friend in a sea full of horny college students. His friend seemed like just a mere supporting character in a popular TV show. Always there, but who even notices?

"Changbin. Hihi." Jisung greeted with little emotion.

His friend smiled and slung an arm around his shoulder.

"Why don't you turn that frown upside down?" He asked while wearing an awkward grin on his face.

Was he frowning? He couldn't tell.

"nobody says that."

"Yes, I'm nobody!" Changbin said laughing at himself.

How unfunny.

It was around 14:00. He never realised how slow all his surroundings were. Even glancing at the clock seemed tedious.

"Wanna do something this afternoon?" Changbin asked.

"No, I don't feel well today..."

"You've said that everyday since I've known you, Sung." Changbin said rolling his eyes at the older.