ミンホ

It was his second day. His second day at college and his second day without his phone. Both felt weird.

"come on!" Chan exclaimed, showing him the rest of the school that he didn't see yesterday.

Chan had been attending the college longer, so he helped Minho to his classes and introduced him to a couple of his other friends, Seungmin and Felix.

"you know you didn't have to walk me to my class today right? It's not like I forgot where it was since yesterday."

"I know, I just like waking you to class hehe. Makes me feel like an older brother."

"cute. Bye bye now."

Chan turned around and caught up to what looked like Felix waking farther in front him.

The guy who sat next to him was already staring at him as soon as he walked in. It creeped him out a bit, but he didn't say anything.

The professor was in the front of the classroom doing something on his phone while waiting for the rest of the class to arrive.

Minho pulled out his phone as well and waited for class to start. From the corner of his eye he could see the guy looking at him for a quick second before getting back on his phone. He was going to say something because it really did start to bother him, but he didn't want to start any unnecessary drama.

"hey." The voice sounded familiar.

"hmm?" He responded barely focusing on the male.

"can I borrow a pen?" Minho subconsciously handed him a pen and went back to scrolling on his phone.

ジスン

When the dark haired boy handed him the pen-that he didn't actually need- he felt their fingers brush a little. The male's skin was soft.

Jisung had been thinking about what he'd ask the boy to do for him next the entire day. That afternoon he went to the same tree and called him.

"good afternoon princess, how was your day?" He teased.

Jisung could practically see him rolling his eyes.

"what do you look like princess?"

"why would I tell you?" He bit back. Jisung laughed a little and heavily exhaled.

"fine, fine, don't tell me. Let me just give you my request." The male sighed. "Send me a picture of your arm."

"my arm?"

"yes, is there something wrong with that?"

"better than making me send you voice messages of me moaning and saying cringey bdsm shit."

"ha."

"can I hang up now?"

"no I wanna listen to your voice a little bit longer."

"what should I say then?"

"just answer my question from earlier."

"what quest- ohhh, yeah my day. It was okay I guess. I just went to school and learned uh stuff. And right now I'm about to eat some samgyeopsal and tofu."

"sounds yummy princess."

"mhm."

"I won't hold you any longer then... don't forget to send the pictures or... you know what happens."