ミンホ

"Are we any step closer to finding him?" Chan asked looking at the board they made.

He walked over to the sticky note tacked to the board and pulled it off.

"Let's say everything we have so far..... again." Chan said looking down at the paper sitting between his fingers.

"This guy is most likely our age, has blue hair, tanned skin, he's a bit tall. He found your phone in the Sajin park, which is pretty close to our college, so he must go to our college."

Minho stated at chan expecting him to say more.

"what? Is that it?"

"yeah we don't really have much. I still think the description is pretty good unless he dyes his hair again."

"okay, let's just keep looking. Should we come up with a new plan?"

"what plan will we come up with this time to get the entire school to come out?"

"yeah I don't know. Look chan I'm suspicious of Changbin."

"HUH? YOUR CLOSE FRIEND CHANGBIN?"

Minho sighed and looked up at the older.

"okay look... I know that sounds bad, but-"

"Changbin doesn't even have blue hair and he isn't that tanned..." Chan cut him off.

"But it's so coincidental how I heard my phone rang when we were all out together and how he showed up when me and Jisung-"

Minho's main phone began ringing.

"ugh it's him. Hold on." The brown haired male walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

"Hello?"

"Hey princess."

"what do you want today?"

"Hmm... I haven't heard your sweet voice in a while saying not so sweet things."

Minho froze for a second. When he thought back to the first time he spoke to the phone thief, all he could do was cringe. Minho wasn't innocent, but he sure as hell did not like saying kinky things to strangers.

"Do you want me to say something?"

"Yeah... freestyle it haha."

His voice made him shiver. Since the mystery guy's request was indecent, he signalled for chan to leave the room. Once he'd left, he stepped into the bathroom and thought about what to say.

"How am I supposed to freestyle dirty talk?"

"Just say anything at all princess. Your voice already turns me on."

Minho fake gagged and rolled his eyes.

"Wouldn't it be better for you if I said your name?"

"Ahaha nice try. Just call me J."

"A-ah, J, f-fuck." Minho started to moan. His moans hadn't really improved. It's not like moaning was something he practiced. They still sounded awkward as ever.

"Mmmm. Do it again. Say something else."

"WHY?" Minho asked, a little upset.

"Because I said so."

"Fuck me like the cum loving slut I am."

"Did you look that up baby boy?"

"How would you know?"