Chapter 13 Part 1

I plan to edit this story.

Sorry, this is not a second story update in a row, it's an attention-grabber for those of you who chose to ignore the previous author's note. THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT!!! THAT'S WHY I FOUND IT NECESSARY TO TRICK YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

I am not changing the plot much at all, in fact it's mostly just editing the things that are inconsistent with the rest of the story, getting rid of some things, basically just changes for story consistency, as well as making it fit more to my current writing style. I feel that a lot of you came here because it seemed very Chinese BL novel-like, so I'm planning on making it more similar to that writing style, as it is what fits this storyline the best. The names of characters will not change.

Thank you to those who read this message. If you did not read it, then that just means that you will not be caught up with the later updates. Also, I am still taking note of who wants smut and who wants pure bl. There's still only one vote, so I want to get at least two more votes before making my decision as to the permanent tag to put on this story and what happens in the plot.

I hope you are all enjoying the story so far!

-Vanguard12😋