Kicked Out

Lance POV

"You heard me. Get out. Take your stuff and get out. You can't live here anymore." My jaw dropped. "Wait wait wait. Are you.. kicking me out?" I asked, and Keith nodded. "Yes. Now get your shit and leave." I stood "Wait, are you for real?" Keith rolled his eyes "No, I'm joking. Of course I'm fucking serious Lance.  You cheated on me after three years, and you dragged one of my friends into it too." "Ho ho ho ho. Big talk from the guy flirting with James. Cause I'm still your boyfriend. " Keith glared daggers at me "As far as I'm concerned, as of yesterday, I don't have a  boyfriend, and I'm free to flirt with whoever I want." My heart dropped "Keith, you can't mean that.." "Mean what Lance? That I'm done with you? And your shit? Well I am. I want you out by tomorrow. Anything left is going in the trash." Then he pivoted on his foot and went to his room, slamming the door.

I flopped down on the couch and out my face in my hands, groaning. "I really fucked up, didn't I?" "Yeah, just a bit." James said dryly. "Well what did you expect? An apology accepted? For him to welcome you with open arms?" Kinkade asked. "Well, maybe. Keith normally isn't one to hold a grudge. He's normally pretty forgiving." I said. "Yeah, and normally people don't cheat on someone they've been dating for three years." James said. "Hey." I said, sitting up and glaring at him. "At least I don't flirt with my friend's exes." He raised an eyebrow "What makes you think we're friends? I only know you because you've been screwing my friend. And he's the one who called me pretty boy." "Yeah, but you called him beautiful and gorgeous last night." Kinkade said with a smirk. "One, he is, and you can't change my mind. Two, he had a weapon and was drunk. Three, he looked like he was going to kill Lance, and I didn't want to deal with a dead body." I rolled my eyes and fell back on the couch. "Gee, thanks. I feel so loved right now." "No problem." James said with a smile. God he was an asshole. I don't know how Kinkade lived with him. 

Keith's door opened and he yelled "ARE YOU GONE YET?" "NO!" I yelled back. He walked into the room, hand on his hip. "Well hurry up and get your shit. I'm serious Lance. We're done. I want you out." "How are you gonna make rent without me? You can't afford this place on your own." I said, standing up. "Yes I can, you don't even pay rent. And my bills won't be nearly as high with you gone. I don't binge TV for entire weekends or take hour long showers. So I'll have more than enough money to pay rent. And if push comes to shove, I'll sell the ring. It's not like I have any use for it anymore. In fact, there's these new paints I've been looking at. I might sell it now." I gasped. "You wouldn't." His eyes narrowed. "Try me bitch. And it's a shame. You would've liked it too." He said. Then he went into the kitchen pantry and pulled out some trash bags. Then he handed them to me. "Here. This should make moving easier." "Wha- Where am I gonna go?" I asked. He headed back towards his room "I don't know, and I don't care. Figure it out." He went back in his room and closed the door behind him. James sighed and took one of the bags from my hands. "Well, looks like he's serious. We better get started."