Who's the Boss?

James POV

As I drove to work I had a mini gay panic. Keith had kissed me. Keith had KISSED ME! I know he had done it last night, but we were both half drunk, and I barely remembered it. But this one, this one I would remember. I pulled into the back of the Best Buy and went inside. "Ho ho ho. James, where'd you get the marks?" Rolo asked, smirking. "Shut up." I muttered. Rolo was the last person to be talking about my hickeys. Back when they were dating. Nyma gave him plenty. "I'm just saying, it's nice to see you're finally getting some action. Maybe now you'll be less uptight." I rolled my eyes and checked my time card. "Who's getting some action?" Nyma asked, walking in to the breakroom. She gasped when she saw me. "James Griffin! Are those hickeys?" "No, they're mosquito bites." I deadpanned, and they chuckled. "That's one big ass mosquito." "Where's the mosquito?" Another one of my coworkers, Crutis, asked. "We don't know, but it really likes Griffin." Rolo said with a smirk. 

Crutis raised an eyebrow, then gave me a once over, and, like all the others, his eyes widened when they saw my neck. "James! What were you thinking? We're meeting the new manager today!" He hissed. "Couldn't you at least TRY to cover it up?" "In my defense, I have a hangover and just woke up three hours ago." "Only three hours? Must've been a pretty good lay if you slept that long." Nyma said with a smirk, and I rolled my eyes. "I didn't get laid. Now can you guys stop? I already got an earful from my friends." "Alright, we will. For now." Crutis sighed and massaged his temples. "Guys, please. It's bad enough that James had the hickeys, we don't need to draw more attention to them by talking about them." "Oh, there's bite marks too. What kinda animal were you with last night?" Rolo asked. "A hot one. If I feel like it, I'll tell you later." "Enough!" Crutis snapped. "Enough hickey talk. You" He said, pointing to Rolo "Will be out there today. You" He said, pointing to me "Will be in the back restocking the shelves and waiting to see if there's anyone who needs customer service. Nyma, handle the register please. And no more flirting with the customers. Now, the new manager will be here in 5 minutes. You will all be on your best behavior today. Do you understand?" He asked, using a mom voice. We all nodded, suppressing the urge to roll our eyes. "Good." His phone pinged, and he sighed. "Alright, they're here. Best behavior, all of you. Now go."

We headed out, and were greeted by our boss, Iverson, and a short, brown haired girl Boy? i couldn't tell. "And here they are! Meet Nyma, Rolo, Crutis, and James." Iverson said, pointing to each of us in turn. "Guys, this is Katie Holt, our new manager." "But call me Pidge. It's nice to meet all of you." She said, waving. "So this is it? I thought stores this big had a lot more people." "Well, this is just the group for this shift. You'll meet the rest when they come in for their shifts." She nodded, and Iverson left. She examined all of us, eyes resting on me with a smirk. "So who'd you bang last night?" I felt my face heat up, and Nyma and Rolo laughed. "I like her." Nyma said. "I'm serious. I need to know if you guys have lives, that way I can make the schedules. If its Fuck Friday or Threesome Thursday, I need to know." Rolo and Nyma were cackling now. "I really like her." "Pidge, can you not? We're trying to draw attention away from the marks. We'll have James in the back today." Crutis said, and Pidge smiled and shook her head. "No, have him working the floor. Besides, most of our customers will probably be teens looking for a new game or system. If they see someone who has a life, they'll be more open to advice from them, then he can convince them to buy it." Crutis raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure about that? James's friends have been known to come bug him during his shift. If they see those..." Pidge waved him off. "Let them. Gives him a lesson. Don't come to work with hickeys. Now go, I wanna check out the displays." I sighed and headed to the front, to the help desk. No one was even in the store yet, and my coworkers wouldn't snitch, so I pulled out my phone and texted Keith.

James: Hey thanks for the hickeys

My coworkers love them

Keith❤: No problem ;)