Studying

Keith POV

We got in James's car and drove to his house. When we got inside, Kinkade was in the kitchen and Lance was in the living room, sprawled out on the couch. When he saw me, his eyes narrowed, and his shoulders drooped. Kinkade however, smiled. "Hey Keith! How you been?" I shrugged. "Good. Nothing exciting though." "Really? Nothing left a mark on your memory?" James asked, grabbing a soda. I shook my head. "No, not really. But speaking of marks, what, or should I say who, are those ones on your neck from?" I asked, leaning on the counter. Kinkade's face went pink, and James smiled at me from behind him. I winked. Our unspoken plan had worked. "N-no one." Kinkade stuttered. "Really? Cause I heard someone else tell me otherwise." James said, leaning on the counter besides me. Kinkade was still blushing and hadn't said anything else.

"Those are from me." Lance said proudly, making his way over to us. He pointed to one of the marks on Kinkade's neck. "That one made his the loudest." He said with a smirk. Kinkade glared at him. "Lance!" He whined. "You know, come to think of it, that was the exact noise he made." Lance said, still smirking. "Actually, I think it was something along the lines of "Fuck, Lance.. right there." James said mockingly. I smiled. "Right, I think that's what you told me." Kinkade glared at the counter, face still red. Lance raised an eyebrow. "And why the fuck would he tell you that, much less remember it?" He asked. "I was scarred for life." James stated. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. "That's right. I found him in class, almost passed out from exhaustion, terror in his eyes. He then recounted the horrific events to me, and I comforted him." James nodded. "Sadly, I don't think I'll even recover or forget." I nodded solemly. "Yes. I don't think he will either. But teasing is one of the few forms of treatment for this rare illness, so we came here right away." I said, and James looked at me, expression serious. Then we both burst out laughing. "Holy shit, that was good!" I said. "That worked perfectly!" James agreed. "You should've seen the looks on your faces!" I wheezed. To our surprise, Kinkade laughed too. "Okay okay, I have to admit, you guys were good. How did you keep a straight face for so long?" I shrugged. "I don't know." "Yeah, neither do I, especially since neither one of us is." James said with a smile. Lance's eyes widened. "That explains so much." He muttered.

"What does that mean?"James asked, eyes narrowing. Lance rolled his eyes "Its super obvious that you two are eye fucking and checking each other out. I knew Keith was gay, but now that I know you are, it makes sense why you're always staring at him." I raised an eyebrow and looked at James, who's face was light pink. "You're always staring at me?" "Who was it that came up to me in class? And kept calling me pretty boy?" He said, standing up and bringing his face closer to mine. I moved my arms from his shoulders to his chest, and ran my hand down it. "Well, I think now that hottie suits you better.." I trailed off, smirking. James's face was pink still, but he was smiling. "Sure thing gorgeous. You can call me whatever you want." I felt my face heat a bit, and I grabbed the top of his shirt. "Well, if you say so... daddy~." I purred, and James smiled. "How about we take this somewhere more... private?" He said, pulling me closer by the waist. I smirked, and put my other hand on his upper thigh. "Sure, why not?" We headed towards what I assumed was James's room, as Lance and Kinkade stared after us breathlessly.

When we got to his room, and I slammed myself into the door. "Oh, getting right down to it are we?" I called out. "Fuck yeah. I wanna pound you into the bed sheets!" James said, putting his bag on the table. "Oh! Right there! Fuck, right there!" I said, pulling my math book out. "Shit, James!" I whined, sitting on the edge of the bed, bucking my hips and making the bed squeak. "Fuck, Keith..."  James moaned., sitting next to me, book out. "You're so tight....." I turned the pages in my book, trying find our homework. "Fuck.. James, I'm gonna come." "Me too..." James said,  pointing to one of the problems, a confused look on his face. "Uhng!" I yelled, nodding. That was what he needed help with.  "Work it out." I mouthed, and he nodded, writing in his notebook.

We laughed silently and did the problems. "Do you think they bought it?" James whispered. I nodded "Totally. Lance is super gullible. I once made him believe I was related to Nico DiAngelo from that book series." I said, smiling. James chuckled. "Really? The kid from Percy Jackson? I'd believe it. He's small, gay, and had a crush on a blue eyed boy." I shoved his shoulder. "Shut up." "Am I wrong?" He asked, smirking. I just rolled my eyes and looked at his work. "You did that part wrong." I said, pointing to his work. "If you get that wrong you ultimately get the entire problem wrong." His face made an "O" expression. "So that's why I keep getting everything wrong. Thanks." He said, smiling at me. 

I smiled back. "No problem. Well, it looks like that's the only part you have trouble with. So, what do we do now?" He shrugged. "I don't know. Wanna get coffee?" "NO!" I groaned. "I'm sick of coffee! I'm around it almost every day! Anything but coffee!" I pleaded, falling headfirst into his lap. James laughed. Okay, okay, no coffee. How about something else?" He said. "Like what?" I asked. "I don't know. What do you like?" He asked, running his hand through my hair. I gotta admit, I kinda liked it. "Uh, the color red, art, drawing, dogs, hippos.." James laughed, hand still running through my hair."Hippos? Why?" "Hippos are cool!" I insisted. "Alright, sure. Uh, well, you said no coffee, so we  can't do that, you also said yes hippos, but I don't wanna go to the zoo."   "Well what do you like? Maybe we could do that ." I said, leaning my head into his hand. "Uh, orange, music, dogs, planes, working out.." "Well yeah, that last part is very obvious." I said, tracing his chest with my eyes. "Thanks. Oh, I know, we could go to the basketball game!" He suggested, smiling. "There's one of those tonight?" I asked, sitting up.

 "Yeah, Adam told me about it. I thought you would know, since Shiro is playing in it." Shiro and Adam were on the school's basketball team on scholarships. That's how they had met. Shiro was captain, and Adam was point guard or something. "Nah, I don't really  pay attention to sports. It's not my thing." "But do you wanna go with me?" James asked, putting his chin in his hand. The hand that been running through my hair moments before. I was way too aware of that.  "Well, yeah. I'd love to." James smiled. "Great. It's a date." My eyes widened, and I felt my face heat up a bit. "Did you just indirectly ask me on a date?" I asked. James started blushing a bit and he grinned. "Maybe. If I had asked directly, would you have said yes?" I smirked. "Maybe." James continued grinning. "Great. And besides, I already fake fucked you. I feel obligated to take you out. Unless you don't want to..." he trailed off, frowning. "No no, I do." I stuttered. "I'd love to go to the game with you."

James smiled brightly. "Great. Now we just need to figure out a way to leave without them noticing." I smiled shyly "Actually, I have an idea." James raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what is it?" "Well.." I said, fidgeting a bit "They think we fucked, right?" James nodded. "Right." "So they expect you too look like that. So what if... you go out, shirtless or sweaty or something." I rambled. James smiled. "Sounds like someone just wants to see me shirtless again. What, you got a thing for abs?" I blushed a bit. "Just do it. Then they'll let us leave without any question." James shrugged. "Fine." 

Then he stood, and ever so slowly, took his shirt off. I traced my eyes over his figure, outlining his abs a few times. "You know I can feel you staring, right?" He said with a smirk, a light blush dusting his cheeks. "Can you blame me?" I asked, face still warm. James just smiled and tossed his shirt on the bed. Then he propped to the floor in pushup position and started going. I could see every muscle move, and his ass was clenched. "Wha-what are you doing?" I asked, feeling my face getting warmer. He stood and sat next to me, breathing a little heavy. "You said shirtless and sweaty. I give you shirtless and sweaty." He said smirking. Then he leaned into my ear and whispered "But I think you wish I had really fucked you instead." My face was red hot now, and I held my breathe, waiting for what he'd do next. But he just stood and smirked, walking out. I covered my face with my hands. Fuck fuck fUcK FUCK. He was HOT.  And my face was burning. He knew exactly what to do to get to me. and he was right, especially now. I wish he had really fucked me. I stared at the bed for a moment, trying to get my bearings. Then I saw James's now discarded shirt. I smiled to myself. I had another idea, and this one would really sell it.