Hooks ups and Homework

James POV

News flash, it took FOREVER.

It's been three months since Keith and Lance broke up, and he's still sleeping on me and Kinkade's couch. He actually, for a while, seemed even more disturbed by the breakup than Keith was. I say this because I, for no reason at all, have noticed Keith a lot lately. He looks fine. Interpret that as you will. He seems completely over Lance, and like he's moved on. Meanwhile, Lance was pouting and consuming inhumane amounts of mint-chocolate chip ice cream. When he finally stopped doing that, he tried getting into Kinkade's bed. A few times, I heard Kinkade getting mad/flustered about it. 

"Lance! No! You guys just broke up!" That time he sounded mad.

"Lance, stop it. This is the second time this week." He sounded annoyed.

"Ungh! Lance! Lancee! Fuck, Lance..." He sounded like he was moaning, and I defienently did NOT want to hear that. I banged my fist on the wall. "NO FUCKING IN MY HOUSE!" I yelled, and the noises stopped. For a while. Then I heard muffled noises, which sounded like whines. "Shit! Uhh, Lance. Oh shit, there. Right there. " They better not be fucking. I got out of bed and was about to knock on his door when I heard "Fuck, not so hard. I don't want any marks." Oh, so Lance was attacking his neck.

 Not so bad. But still nothing I wanted to hear. I banged on the door. "STOP GIVING KINKADE HICKEYS AND GO TO SLEEP ALREADY!" I yelled. The noises stopped, and I went back to my room. I heard the door open and the couch creak. Finally, Lance had gone to bed.

The next day I walked into math class sleep deprived and scarred. I fell into my seat in the back and put my head on the desk.  Maybe I could take a quick nap... I was almost asleep when a bag hit the floor loudly besides me. I nearly jumped, and looked up to see who the nap disrupter was, ready to give him the death look. But it was Keith. He smiled at me. "Hey James." "Hey Keith." I said, smiling back. There was no way I could be mad at this boy. He was simply to cute. "Are you okay? You looked like you were unconcious." He asked, looking concerned. "Oh yeah, I fine. I just didn't get any sleep cause Lance was trying to fuck Kinkade." I said sarcastically. Keith giggled. He fucking giggled, and it was adorable. "He what?" I sat up. "He's been going in Kinkade's room every few days or so trying to get him to hook up or something. Last night, I think he almost did. Apparently, he found Kinkade's sweet spot. He had marks all over his  neck this morning." "How do you know that's all he did?" Keith said with a smirk. "Well, I heard them and yelled at them, which probably killed the mood. And he was pretty loud just from standard making out, so if they fucked, I'd probably be getting noise complaints from my neighbors." We both laughed. "Wow. Never took Kinkade as the loud type." He said with a smile. "Me neither. I guess I found out the hard way."

We spent the rest of class joking around and making fun of Kinkade and Lance. The professor either didn't notice or didn't care. If we failed this class, we'd just have to take it again, which meant more money for him. Before I knew it, class had ended, and I hadn't listened to a single thing the professor had said. "Shit." I muttered, picking up my stuff. I hadn't listened, so I had no idea what we were doing. "What? Is something wrong?" Keith asked. "Well, kinda. I spent too much time in one of my classes talking to a pretty boy, and now I have no idea what we're doing." Keith smiled shyly. "Am I the pretty boy?" I smirked. "Maybe." "Well, maybe I can help you. With the class, I mean." Keith said, shouldering his bag. "Wait, really?" He shrugged. "Why not? I understand it pretty well, and it sound like you need help."  I smiled brightly. "Actually, that'd be great. Wanna come study at my place?" I asked as we walked out of the room. "I don't know. Will Lance be there?" I shrugged. "I don't know. Probably. He doesn't seem to have much to do lately." 

Keith laughed. "Yeah, well, I might have something to do with that." I raised an eyebrow. "Really? Like what?" He smiled coyly. "Well, I may or may not have told Pidge, Hunk, Veronica, Axca, Adam and a few other people what he did. And they may or may not have told me they were going to kill him. Axca said that if anyone asked, she was in Australia." We both laughed. "Wait, do you sabotaged his social life?" I asked, and Keith smiled. "Maybe." "Well, remind me not to get on your bad side." We were in the courtyard now, and made our way to a tree. We sat down as Keith laughed. "Trust me, it wasn't completely intentional. My friends are just very protective." "Yeah, sure, that's one way of putting it." I said. "Well how else would you put it?" He asked. I shrugged. "Oh, I don't know. Murderous, over zealous, dangerous,  homicidal. Something like that." He shoved my shoulder playfully. "Shut up." I laughed a bit. "Okay, fine, I will. So, study at my house?" "Sure, why not? And if they're there, we can tease them about the marks." Keith said with a devilish grin. I smiled back. "You read my mind."